Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass changes of DP Master Forecast Profile - Fiscal Year Variant

deepak_sharma52
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I trying to find the way of changing Fiscal Year Variant in DP master forecast profile. We have around 50,000 msater forecast profile where most of them are user created GUID forecast profile. We are changing Fiscal year variant for our company (newly created) which require changing of master forecast profile as well. I beleive there is a way to change master forecast profile in table /SAPAPO/DP440G as one entry at a time but I trying to find a way for mass maintenance. Can you please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no mass maintenance program in the system. You might like to develop a maintenance view for this table. There are a couple of other tables as well where some parameters of fcst profile are stored.

deepak_sharma52
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Borat Sagdiyev for your prompt reply. Can you guide about other tables as I tried to find some but did not find any table.

Also user created GUID profile is always associated with a product, which can be seen from transaction assign forecast profile to user but I am woundering how can I download these product number along with correspong GUID profile. The download will be helpfule to identify obsolete GUID profile based on obsolete product numbers.