Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender IDOC comprising of records to be sent to 2 different receiver files

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDNites,

Sender IDOC comprises of records which needs to be sent to Receiver File 1 and Receiver File 2. I have built this scenario without using BPM.

If I send IDOC with records for File 1 it works fine and also for File 2. But when I send mixed records it fails.

My undrstanding is that filtering of records in IDOC has to be done at Interface determination where I have included a condition to identify the opertaion mapping. But the same is not working in mixed records scenarios.

Any pointers on the above is of great help.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Here you can also follow below aproach :

In ESR:

• Create one Target Data type and Message Type containing fields for both file .

• Create two Message Mapping, one with the 1st file target mapped with IDoc and another with the 2nd file target field mapped with Idoc.

• Accordingly create two Operation Mapping with source as Idoc and target as Receiver File fields each having one Message mapping that is created.

In ID:

• Create two Business Component .

• In RD give above two Business Component as receiver Communication Component .

• Create 2 Interface Determination each with one Business Component and Operation Mapping .

• Create two Receiver Agreement with Communication Channel having the details of different location .

Pradeep

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnaks for above repsonse.

My requirement is,

Sender IDOC data,

Field1 Field2

____   _____

Rec1  ABC

Rec2  XYZ

Rec3  XYZ

Rec4  ABC

Rec5  XYZ

Receiver File 1 (It will receive only records with ABC)

Rec1 ABC

Rec4 ABC

Receiver File 2 (It will receive only records with XYZ)

Rec2 XYZ

Rec3 XYZ

Rec5 XYZ

As mentioned earlier, if my sender IDOC contains only ABC it sends output to correct receiver File 1 and if my sender IDOC contains only XYZ it sends output to correct receiver File 2. But in case sender IDOC contains both ABC and XYZ it is not working fine.

Note : Reciver is the same but with 2 different file locations.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement you have to use 1:n multimapping and you can refer the first link given by Vila in his reply.

Interface determination will not have any conditions since Interface mapping will be common when you go for 1:n mapping hence filteration will be done on mapping level only.

Regards,

Sarvesh

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

If i understand right you are generating only one IDOC that need to go to one or two file locations. Have you thought to change your solution and to use multi-mapping without ccBPM? Check these links:

Raja Sekhar Reddy's blog

Wiki: One IDOC to Multiple Files sending to Multiple folders of the FTP using single Communication Channel...

Regards.