cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules for certifications based on new SAP product versions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any schedules available that show when SAP certifications and related curriculum will be updated to newer product versions?

I also have a current requirement from an end user to find certifications and classes based on Crystal Reports 2013.  Everything I can find is based on the older version 2011.  Is there any schedule for availability based on the newer version?

Regards,

Derek Ewell

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

I am afraid I could not find any such handy information.

I would always refer to

https://training.sap.com

for any updates and the latest certification / curriculum details.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the response; I am aware of the training site, although it's good to know that I'm not missing out on something which is publicly available.

To the other readers...

I wonder if there's anyone in SAP from the training/certification or product teams that can comment on my question?

Cheers, Derek

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

we currently provide this list of available/valid SAP Certification exams:

https://sapecom-production21.tangentlabs.co.uk/asset-manager/cdn/static-pdf/Valid_Cert_Exams_08_12_1...

I am not aware of an externally available schedule of upcoming exams but I can find that out for you

Regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arnold,

If you can provide any information around potential dates for Crystal Reports 2013 certifications and training to be available, that would be excellent.

Cheers, Derek

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

I will try to find that out for you, it might take a few days since the main colleague looking after this area is out of office right now.

Thanks,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Derek,

apologies for the delay. We are just finalizing planning. Yes there will be a Crystal Reports 2013 certification this year but I don't have a date for you as yet.

Best regards

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan & Arnold,

Thanks for the reply, and it's good to know that this is coming up.  I understand you may not be able to commit to timelines for now, since it's not formally announced yet... but if anything becomes available soon, please help to let me know?

Cheers, Derek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you offering nay SAP BI course and is it possible to take it online?

Thanks

Peali