cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Cross Application Navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I want to navigate between the applications in launchpad. I have found with lot of searching that, through CrossApplicationNavigation in ushell is the way. Here is the link to documentation (SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit)

Each application in launchpad has 'semantic object' and 'action' for further navigation.

I have followed documentation and written following piece of code to create CrossApplicaionNavigation service.   

var fgetService         =  sap.ushell && sap.ushell.Container && sap.ushell.Container.getService;

this.oCrossAppNavigator = fgetService && fgetService("CrossApplicationNavigation");

Just to make sure that oCrossAppNavigator service is properly initiate wrote following code.

var hashForApp =  this.oCrossAppNavigator.hrefForExternal({

target : { semanticObject : "SalesOrder",action : "create" }

});

console.log("Hash for the application: " + hashForApp);

Console Output: #SalesOrder-create

So knowing the service works, I wrote following code to navigate to the "SalesOrder" application and to the "create" action.

this.oCrossAppNavigator.toExternal({

target : { semanticObject : "SalesOrder",action : "create" }

});

Here is the my issue. Above statement neither goes to the SalesOrder application nor prints any error in the console.

It supposed to update the URL with the above hash code and go to that application.

Note: Manual changing of URL with the above hash code correctly going to SalesOrder application.

Thanks in advance,

venu

Message was edited by: v g

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

S. Vikgnesh,

This worked with the method...

window.parent.location = "http://host:8000/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html#ZMRT_DENEME-display";

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Can you try this code?

var navigationService = sap.ushell.Container.getService("CrossApplicationNavigation");

navigationService.toExternal({

target : { semanticObject: "XXX", action: "XX" }

});

Hope this will help you 😉

Best Regards,

S.Vikgnesh

0 Kudos

Hi Venu.

The CrossAppNav service only works if the application is loaded as a UI5 Component

into the FioriLaunchpad.

Just loading the code into an index page and running the application in an Iframe in the FLP will not work!  So if you are talking index.html you are on the wrong track. It is not used if we load the component.

In your target mapping, make sure to configure  SAPUI5.Component=your.component.name as additionalInformation. (If you use LPD_CUST).

It looks to me as if you are may loading your app into an iframe in the FLP

(which may look alike).

Matter of fact: the trace tells you this is the case:

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Received OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'" -  sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper
core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Triggering navigation to  - [object Object]
core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Rendering 'to' page 'Element sap.m.Shell#shellPage-Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash' for 'to' navigation - 
core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Not resolved as "SAPUI5.Component=" or "SAPUI5=" , will attempt to load into iframe  - 
core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'focusout' on Element sap.ui.unified.ShellHeadItem#configBtn -  sap.ui.core.UIArea
core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event blur reached Focus Handler (target: javascript:void(0);configBtn) -  sap.ui.core.FocusHandler
core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 app was opened -  a.abap.js:8 2015-01-14 12:51:39 [index.html] Device API logging initialized - DEVICE b.abap.js:26 Starting XHR Logon Manager -  c.abap.js:26 Opening request GET /sap/bc/ui2/start_up?shellType=FLP&depth=0 -  d.abap.js:26 Sending request GET /sap/bc/ui2/start_up?shellType=FLP&depth=0 -  e.abap.js:26 Sent request to URL /sap/bc/ui2/start_up?shellType=FLP&depth=0 -  sap.ui2.srvc f.abap.js:26 Opening request

Remove the index.html from your project , try loading then app then :-),

or look at the network trace whether it sources your index page.

Then you are not loading the app as a component without iframe.

You can also check in the DOM whether an iframe is present.  -> wrong loading.

Kind regards,
Gerd.

martingerritsen
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've found a solution to navigate between applications by using the CrossApplicationNavigation services. I'm currently buiding several applications which are integrated within the Fiori Launchpad. One application is generic build and displays a notificationheader, positions, causes, actions and tasks.

From several other applications, it's possible to click on the notificationnumber which triggers the CrossApplicationNavigation service. The Fiori Launchpad catch this event and opens the generic notification application.

The code i'm using contains the semantic object and action extended with a hash "&/Notification/<notificationId>"

var hash = "<semantic object>-<action>&/Notification/" + notificationId;

sap.ushell.Container.getService("CrossApplicationNavigation").toExternal({ target : { shellHash : hash }});

This will triggers the Fiori Launchpad to open the Notification application and navigates within the application directly to "/Notification/#". Example of component.js routes:

routes : [
{
  pattern : "",
  name : "NotificationList",
  view : "NotificationList",
  viewLevel: 0,

},
          {
          pattern : "Notification/{notificationId}",
          name : "Notification",
          view : "Notification",
          viewLevel: 1,
          },
          {
  pattern : "Notification/{notificationId}/Position/{positionId}",
  name : "Position",
  view : "Position",
  viewLevel: 2,
          },
// etc..
          ]
}

I had to change a couple of things within my application in order to make it work. These changes are only needed for the application which will be called when using the CrossApplicationNavigation service.

1. I had to change app.view.js to app.view.xml. I've read somewhere @ SDN... (can't find it anymore )

2. The routing within the component.js didn't work anymore during navigation within the app (after changing the app.view to XML). In firstplace, i used subroutes to navigate from notificationheader to position to action etc. I came to notice that removing subroutes was the solution in order to navigate again in combination with app.view.xml. Still wondering what the problem was...

3. Best practices described that you have to extend the routing (MyRouter) with a myNavBack function. This code will check if there is a previousHash available. I'v notice that this isn't working always the right way if you navigate from the second app back to the first app. I've fixed this problem by using a parameter that indicates the viewLevel. Go back with viewLevel equals 0 means that I've to use window.history.go(-1).

4. Index.html will not be used by the Fiori Launchpad when calling a application from the Fiori Launchpad or by using the CrossApplicationNavigation service. Fiori Launchpad integrates the component.js directly within it's own framework. Make sure that you have declared all libaries and includes (CSS) within component.js the same way as you've done within the Index.html. Index.html will only be used when calling the application outside the Fiori Launchpad (or local testing).

Hope this will work for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Gerri,

I will try and update you on the same. Eagarly waiting solution for this issue.

Thanks once again,

venu

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello M. Gerritsen ,

We are using this service to navigate from second screen of first application to the second application and also to navigate back to the second screen of first application.

Navigation from 1st to 2nd application is working fine but navigating back is happening to the first screen of the first application instead of the second screen from which the user just came from. What could be missing in our code? Here is the code of the "back" function in second application.

var oCrossAppNavigator = sap.ushell.Container.getService("CrossApplicationNavigation"); 

oCrossAppNavigator.toExternal({ 

target: {semanticObject : "ZManageAccount", action: "displayMangeAccount" }

});

More information on the issue is here:

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Kavitha

martingerritsen
Explorer
0 Kudos

When you navigate from app1 to app2, you will notice that app1 isn't alive anymore. If you are navigating back (from app2) to app1, you will also notice that all components of app1 will be loaded again.

Within app1 (or app2), you can have different views. The navigation between those views will be executed by the router (and component). The navigation between views will change the URL of the browser. Moving from app2 back to app1 will be done by the browser back function. The browser stores the latest url of app and use this one to rebuild app1 in the latest view which has been visited (instead of going back to the startview of app1).

I thing your problem is that the navigation within app1 doesn't change the URL of the browser, or doesn't create a bookmark while navigating. Are you using the replace option while navigating?

navTo(sName, oParameters, bReplace): sap.ui.core.routing.Router

Navigates to a specific route defining a set of parameters. The Parameters will be URI encoded - the characters ; , / ? : @ & = + $ are reserved and will not be encoded. If you want to use special characters in your oParameters, you have to encode them (encodeURIComponent).

Parameters:

{string} sName Name of the route
{object} oParameters Parameters for the route
{boolean} bReplace Defines if the hash should be replaced (no browser history entry) or set (browser history entry)

Returns:

{sap.ui.core.routing.Router} this for chaining.

Another challange is the following scenario..

App1 View1 -> App1 View2 -> CrossAppNavigation -> App2 View2 -> Click on back button in the left corner of the page.

Normally this will trigger the router navTo function, because in front of App2 View2 you have probably configured an App2 View1 within your router (component).

I've solved this problem by extending the router (MyRouter). In the constructor i've created a variable viewLevel. If the navTo function is triggered and the viewLevel equals zero means that we don't want to navigate back to App2 View1, but instead using the browser back function to Cross Navigate back to App1 View2. Of course, the viewlevel needs to be decrease and increase each time the navTo or navBack function has been triggered.

Before i execute a cross navigation to another app, I will first store the current viewLevel of the current application inside the Local Session storage of the browser. In case of navigation back from app2 to app1, i will retrieve the viewlevel again. This will help me to make sure the internal navigation by the router performs well.

Maybe it's a little overdone, but it works for me . Also when i perform multiple cross navigation between several apps .

Hope this will work for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the same type of situation, although,

using the same layout: App1 View2 -> CrossAppNavigation -> App2 View2 ,

my App1 does correctly call the CrossAppNavigation and my App2 does receive the componentData with the parameter on the Component.js.

But I am still with a problem on figuring to get the App2 call directly the view and use the data.

Any one of you can give me a hand.. the SAP documentation on this mater is by far too reduced (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/907ae317-cb47-3210-9bba-e1b5e70e5...).

I look forward to hear from you guys!

Best regards,

Marc

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response and useful posts Actually in my project, the component-preload of App 1 was “routing” to the first view on "init" and hence we are always landing in the first screen even if we modify the App 2’s navigation code to land in second screen. We changed this and got rid of the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your code looks fine! The only scenario where the navigation is not supposed to happen is when you're already in the same app I believe you are not trying to navigate to SalesOrder create from the same. You can try an alternate way to change the Hash url as below,

this.oCrossAppNavigator.toExternal({ target : { shellHash : "#SalesOrder-create" } });
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthivel,

Thanks for your response.

Your code looks fine! The only scenario where the navigation is not supposed to happen is when you're already in the same app

I'am trying to navigate to another application which is Create Sales Order application.

this.oCrossAppNavigator.toExternal({ target : { shellHash : "#SalesOrder-create" } });  

Result is same..neither goes to SalesOrder application not prints any error in the console.

Do you have any more ideas?

thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you set the UI5 log level to All and see if you get any hints over there in the console.To do that, press ctrl + Alt + shift + s and set javascript trace log level to All. Now I believe it should at least log the issue in the console.

Also, try checking if you have access to shellNavigation service which is also required for cross app navigation.

console.log (sap.ushell.Container.getService("ShellNavigation"));

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthivel,

I followed to check shellNavigation service like below

jQuery.sap.log.error(sap.ushell.Container.getService("ShellNavigation"));

Printing in the console as shown below

2015-01-14 14:34:35 [index.html] [object Object] -  

So i can have access to ShellNavigation Service..

Below is the log i found by following you

First time-

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:34 PMOpening request GET ../../resources/sap/ui/core/support/plugins/Performance.js

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:34 PMSending request GET ../../resources/sap/ui/core/support/plugins/Performance.js

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:34 PMOpening request GET ../../resources/sap/ui/core/support/plugins/Selector.js

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:34 PMSending request GET ../../resources/sap/ui/core/support/plugins/Selector.js

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:34 PMOpening request GET ../../resources/sap/ui/core/support/plugins/Breakpoint.js

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:34 PMSending request GET ../../resources/sap/ui/core/support/plugins/Breakpoint.js

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'mousedown' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchstart' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'focusin' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent focus reached Focus Handler (target: [object HTMLDivElement]__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6)

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'selectstart' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchmove' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'selectstart' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'mouseup' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchend' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'click' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:39 PMEvent fired: 'tap' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMEvent fired: 'mousedown' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchstart' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMEvent fired: 'mouseup' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchend' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMEvent fired: 'click' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMTile clicked:

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMEvent fired: 'tap' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMsap.m.BusyDialog.open called at 1421219622249

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMRendering of popup content: loadingDialog

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMposition popup content loadingDialog at "center center"

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMNavTargetResolution: custom resolver DefaultAdapter resolves #Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMOpening request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMSending request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMSent OData request for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMReceived OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'"

WARNINGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMApplication configuration could not be parsed

WARNINGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMTriggering navigation to

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMClass sap.ushell.components.container.ApplicationContainer registered for library sap.ushell

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMlazy stub for 'sap.m.Shell' (constructor) called.

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMRendering 'to' page 'Element sap.m.Shell#shellPage-Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash' for 'to' navigation

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMNot resolved as "SAPUI5.Component=" or "SAPUI5=" , will attempt to load into iframe

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMapp was opened

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:42 PMStart time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:43:42 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 1

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:43 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:43 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:43:43 PMElement sap.m.NavContainer#navContainer: _afterTransitionCallback called, to: shellPage-Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:43 PMOpening request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers(category='U',id='sap.ushell.services.UserRecents')?$expand=PersContainerItems

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:43 PMSending request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers(category='U',id='sap.ushell.services.UserRecents')?$expand=PersContainerItems

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:43 PMSent OData request for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers(category='U',id='sap.ushell.services.UserRecents')?$expand=PersContainerItems"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:45 PMEvent fired: 'focusout' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:45 PMEvent blur reached Focus Handler (target: [object HTMLDivElement]__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6)

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:45 PMsap.m.BusyDialog.close called at 1421219625814

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:45 PMReceived OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers(category='U',id='sap.ushell.services.UserRecents')?$expand=PersContainerItems"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:45 PMOpening request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:45 PMSending request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:45 PMSent OData request for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:46 PMEvent fired: 'sapfocusleave' on Element sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.TileContainer#__container0-dashboardGroups-id-1421219611685-6

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:43:46 PMReceived OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers"

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:44:01 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:44:31 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

ERRORJan 14, 2015, 12:44:46 PMFailed to update data via service /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156': HTTP request failed - 500 Internal Server Error

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:44:58 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:44:58 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:44:58 PMStart time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:44:58 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 5

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:45:00 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:45:00 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:45:00 PMStart time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:45:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 0

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:45:01 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:45:44 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:46:14 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:46:44 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:47:14 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:47:44 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:47:50 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:47:50 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:47:50 PMStart time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:47:50 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 1

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:48:14 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:48:21 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:48:21 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:48:21 PMStart time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:48:21 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:48:22 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:48:22 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:48:22 PMStart time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:48:22 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 1

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:48:44 PMWait 300 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/gbapp_poapproval;mo/LaunchPageCollection again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:48:44 PMWait 300 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/gbapp_prapproval;mo/LaunchPageCollection again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:48:44 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

Loading tile- console log

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:14 Wait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again - sap.ushell.components.tiles.applauncherdynamic.DynamicTile.controller

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:29 Visible Tiles: 0 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:29 NonVisible Tiles: 9 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:29 Start time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:51:29 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 15 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:38 Visible Tiles: 2 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:38 NonVisible Tiles: 7 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:38 Start time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:51:38 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 0 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'focusin' on Element sap.ui.unified.ShellHeadItem#configBtn -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event focus reached Focus Handler (target: javascript:void(0);configBtn) -  sap.ui.core.FocusHandler

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'mousedown' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19 -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'saptouchstart' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19 -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'saptouchmove' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19 -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'mouseup' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19 -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'saptouchend' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19 -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'click' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19 -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Tile clicked: - {"chipId":"X-SAP-UI2-PAGE:X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE:ZWO_CUSTFIORI:008PA343ZC62DO56ASMS19RXI","chipInstanceId":"008PA343ZC62DOMU5UJ2JDEPV","completelyLoaded":true,"catalogId":"X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE:ZWO_CUSTFIORI"} sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.Tile

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'tap' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19 -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 sap.m.BusyDialog.open called at 1421220099620 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Rendering of popup content: loadingDialog - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 position popup content loadingDialog at "center center" -

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 NavTargetResolution: custom resolver DefaultAdapter resolves #Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Opening request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop' -  sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Sending request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop' -  sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Sent OData request for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'" -  sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Received OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'" -  sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Triggering navigation to  - [object Object]

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Rendering 'to' page 'Element sap.m.Shell#shellPage-Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash' for 'to' navigation - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Not resolved as "SAPUI5.Component=" or "SAPUI5=" , will attempt to load into iframe  - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event fired: 'focusout' on Element sap.ui.unified.ShellHeadItem#configBtn -  sap.ui.core.UIArea

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 Event blur reached Focus Handler (target: javascript:void(0);configBtn) -  sap.ui.core.FocusHandler

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:39 app was opened - 

1. abap.js:8 2015-01-14 12:51:39 [index.html] Device API logging initialized - DEVICE
  2. abap.js:26 Starting XHR Logon Manager - 
  3. abap.js:26 Opening request GET /sap/bc/ui2/start_up?shellType=FLP&depth=0 - 
  4. abap.js:26 Sending request GET /sap/bc/ui2/start_up?shellType=FLP&depth=0 - 
  5. abap.js:26 Sent request to URL /sap/bc/ui2/start_up?shellType=FLP&depth=0 -  sap.ui2.srvc
  6. abap.js:26 Opening request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/PageSets('%2FUI2%2FFiori2LaunchpadHome')?$expand=Pages/PageChipInstances/Chip/ChipBags/ChipProperties,Pages/PageChipInstances/RemoteCatalog,Pages/PageChipInstances/ChipInstanceBags/ChipInstanceProperties,AssignedPages,DefaultPage - 
  7. abap.js:26 Sending request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/PageSets('%2FUI2%2FFiori2LaunchpadHome')?$expand=Pages/PageChipInstances/Chip/ChipBags/ChipProperties,Pages/PageChipInstances/RemoteCatalog,Pages/PageChipInstances/ChipInstanceBags/ChipInstanceProperties,AssignedPages,DefaultPage - 
  8. abap.js:8 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html] Device API version differs: 1.24.2 <-> 1.24.3 - DEVICE

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html] registerResourcePath ('', './resources/') - sap.ui.ModuleSystem

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html] registerResourcePath ('cus/sd/myquotations/Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0', './') -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html] URL prefixes set to: -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html]   (default) : ./resources/ -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html]   'cus/sd/myquotations/Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0' : ./ -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:40 Visible Tiles: 0 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:40 NonVisible Tiles: 9 - 

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:40 Element sap.m.NavContainer#navContainer: _afterTransitionCallback called, to: shellPage-Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash -

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:40 Opening request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers - sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:40 Sending request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers - sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:40 Sent OData request for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers" -  sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html] registerResourcePath ('sap/ui2/shell', '/sap/public/bc/ui2/shell-api/sap/ui2/shell/') -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:40 [index.html] registerResourcePath ('sap/ui2/srvc', '/sap/public/bc/ui2/services/sap/ui2/srvc/') - sap.ui.ModuleSystem

1. abap.js:2 GET http://<myHost>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/z_sd_myquotes_0/Component-preload.js 404 (NOT FOUND)

sap-ui-core.js:80 2015-01-14 12:51:41 [index.html] registerResourcePath ('cus/sd/myquotations', './../SD_MYQUOTES/') -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

1. abap.js:2 GET http://<myHost>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/resources/sap/fiori/themes/sap_bluecrystal/library-parameters.json 404 (NOT FOUND)

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:47 sap.m.BusyDialog.close called at 1421220107747 - 

1. abap.js:2 POST http://<myHost>:<port>/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers 403 (Forbidden)

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:47 CSRF token required for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers", refreshing it - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers","statusCode":403,"statusText":"Forbidden","headers":[],"body":"CSRF token validation failed"} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:47 Opening request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ - sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:47 Sending request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ - sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:47 Sent OData request for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/" - sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

1. abap.js:26 GET http://<myHost>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/resources/sap/fiori/themes/sap_bluecrystal/library.css

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:48 Received OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/" -  sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:48 Opening request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers - sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:48 Sending request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers - sap.net.xhr

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:48 Sent OData request for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers" -  sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:48 Wait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again - sap.ushell.components.tiles.applauncherdynamic.DynamicTile.controller

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:51:48 Received OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers" -  sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

core-min-0.js:91 2015-01-14 12:52:18 Wait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again - sap.ushell.components.tiles.applauncherdynamic.DynamicTile.controller

Rechecked –by clearing browsing history-

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:38 PMVisible Tiles: 2

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:38 PMNonVisible Tiles: 7

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:38 PMStart time is: Wed Jan 14 2015 12:51:38 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time) and duration is: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'focusin' on Element sap.ui.unified.ShellHeadItem#configBtn

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent focus reached Focus Handler (target: javascript:void(0);configBtn)

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'mousedown' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchstart' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchmove' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'mouseup' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchend' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'click' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMTile clicked:

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'tap' on Element sap.ushell.ui.tile.StaticTile#__tile19

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMsap.m.BusyDialog.open called at 1421220099620

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMRendering of popup content: loadingDialog

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMposition popup content loadingDialog at "center center"

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMNavTargetResolution: custom resolver DefaultAdapter resolves #Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMOpening request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMSending request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMSent OData request for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMReceived OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'"

WARNINGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMTriggering navigation to

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMRendering 'to' page 'Element sap.m.Shell#shellPage-Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash' for 'to' navigation

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMNot resolved as "SAPUI5.Component=" or "SAPUI5=" , will attempt to load into iframe

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent fired: 'focusout' on Element sap.ui.unified.ShellHeadItem#configBtn

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMEvent blur reached Focus Handler (target: javascript:void(0);configBtn)

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:51:39 PMapp was opened

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:51:40 PMElement sap.m.NavContainer#navContainer: _afterTransitionCallback called, to: shellPage-Z_SD_MYQUOTES_0-QuotationToCash

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:40 PMNonVisible Tiles: 9

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:40 PMOpening request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:40 PMSent OData request for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:40 PMVisible Tiles: 0

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:40 PMSending request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:47 PMsap.m.BusyDialog.close called at 1421220107747

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:47 PMCSRF token required for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers", refreshing it

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:47 PMOpening request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:47 PMSending request GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:47 PMSent OData request for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:48 PMReceived OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/"

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:48 PMOpening request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:48 PMSending request POST /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:48 PMSent OData request for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers"

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:51:48 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 12:51:48 PMReceived OData response for POST "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/PersContainers"

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:52:18 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:52:48 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:53:18 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:54:22 PMWait 300 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/gbapp_poapproval;mo/LaunchPageCollection again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:54:22 PMWait 300 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/gbapp_prapproval;mo/LaunchPageCollection again

INFOJan 14, 2015, 12:54:22 PMWait 030 seconds before calling /sap/opu/odata/sap/QM_TASK_SRV/QMTaskSet/$count?$filter=Status ne 'I0156' again

After clicking button- it should call the service to navigate but still could not found any errors- log after press event

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'focusin' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent focus reached Focus Handler (target: [object HTMLButtonElement]__button26)

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'mousedown' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchstart' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchmove' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'mouseup' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'saptouchend' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'click' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:52 PMEvent fired: 'tap' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:54 PMEvent fired: 'keydown' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:54 PMEvent fired: 'focusout' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:54 PMEvent blur reached Focus Handler (target: [object HTMLButtonElement]__button26)

DEBUGJan 14, 2015, 1:02:54 PMEvent fired: 'sapfocusleave' on Element sap.m.Button#__button26

Looking forward your inputs......

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you say which file did you try to log the NavigationService Object ? As per the log it says index.html ! Usually apps integrated to fiori launchpad doesn't have index.html whereas only the component.js would be the starting page. I've noticed when there is a navigation to any of the application from the launchpad, it'll log the component name(app) which gets instantiated & instead here it logs as Not resolved as "SAPUI5.Component=" or "SAPUI5=" , will attempt to load into iframe! So i guess you've not deployed the app as components and that makes your apps to run in an iframe within the launchpad. So when the apps are loaded in iframe, naviagtion using hash changes wont be supported as per the below doc (last point),

Embedding SAPUI5 Applications into the SAP Fiori Launchpad Application Container - User Interface Ad...

But still to be sure this is not an issue from the client-side script, setup a debugger on the press event of your button where you do the navigation and make sure the code for navigation is executing.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Can you say which file did you try to log the NavigationService Object ? 

I am trying to log the service in the S3Custom.controller.js file inside my Button press function.

my applications(Quotation and Salesorder app) have the index.html

here is standard MyQuotation app index.html followed by Extended MyQuotation app index.html

suggest me if i need to do any changes in the html file..!! I didn't created any html file manually but are created when i imported inside my eclipse project.

setup a debugger on the press event of your button where you do the navigation and make sure the code for navigation is executing

knowing that able to access Cross Application Service...

How do i check whether my apps loading inside iframe or not?

So when the apps are loaded in iframe, naviagtion using hash changes wont be supported as per the below doc (last point)

But manually changing with Hash Value application navigating to Sales Order application.

Looking forward for you inputs...

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Did you get any solution? I am also facing exactly the same problem. It is neither getting any error nor navigating to other app.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope...Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am following this post to get this done but the system cannot find "sap.ushell.Container.getService"

the error message is

"Cannot read property 'getService' of undefined"

but I do load the lib on my index.html such as:

data-sap-ui-libs="sap.m, sap.ui.layout, sap.ushell"

if I use the <Ctrl+space>, it shows the existence of sap.ushell.services.Containter but even with the addition of ".services" the problem continues the same.

Any clue?

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem updating  my index.html at the very first scrip section:

<script type="text/javascript">

window["sap-ushell-config"] = {

defaultRenderer : "fiori2",

services: {

NavTargetResolution: {

// navigation target resolution service is configured to resolve the empty location hash to the application

config : {

resolveLocal : [ {

"linkId" : "",

resolveTo : {

additionalInformation : "SAPUI5.Component=abaco.sapui5.crmcustomers",

applicationType : "URL",

url : "./" + window.location.search // pass URL query parameters to application

}

}]

}

}

}   // services

};

</script>

<script src="/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/resources/sap/ushell_abap/bootstrap/abap.js"></script>

I hope it can help!

Best regards,

Marc

former_member196942
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can we navigate cross-app, without using unified shell?

Regards,

Priya