Unable to release Transport request
Recently our system has been migrated from AIX to linux.
Now we are unable to release TR's.
We have many dumps like below
Short text:RFC callback call forbidden by whitelist configuration
Function module "RFC_TP" was called. This executes an RFC callback via ABAP
statement CALL FUNCTION 'TRINT_PROGRESS_INDICATOR' DESTINATION 'BACK'\n
...\n . This action resulted in this ABAP short dump.\n
This action was triggered explicitly by the application in transaction
" " and in ABAP main program "SAPMSSY1 ".
How to correct the error:
There are two solutions for this that can be carried out by the
application department responsible for transaction " " and main program
1) The RFC callback is authorized using the whitelist in transaction
2) The callback call of function module "TRINT_PROGRESS_INDICATOR" must be
omitted in the
target system of the original RFC.
If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to
find an interim solution in an SAP Note.
If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following
"CALLBACK_REJECTED_BY_WHITELIST" " "
"SAPLSTPA" or "LSTPAU01"
Can someone help on this.
Check for Logon & Security tab for the affected RFC, the passowrd status should be saved and not initial.
Second goto SECSTORE from drop down select RFC destinations as application and run (F8), check for errors, if any.
You can also check for the below parameter...
- 0: All whitelists are invalid, even the active ones.
- 1: Only active whitelists are valid
- 2: Only active whitelists are valid. However, also (invalid) inactive whitelists generate an entry in the security audit log if a callback is received from this destination that would have been rejected by the whitelist if active.
- 3: All whitelists are valid, even the inactive ones.
Try setting it 0 or 3.