Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition line item screen details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a requirement, while creating purchase requisition there is field in line item ‘Desired Vendor’. User will fill any one line item with ‘Desired Vendor’ field and when press enter the all the line item will be filled with the same vendor number though we currently do not use mixed vendor requisitions. If the user doesn’t fill ‘Desired Vendor’ in any line item and tries to save, an error message should show to fill it.

I tried to search the line item screen where is flow logic in loop I can implement the code but I am not getting the screen. Can anyone help me on this?

Regards,

Rama

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you might want to have a look at this thread:

Basically it tells to use enhancement related to the purch.req. screen. Function group XM02, screen to be generated is 0111. Maybe this helps you forward.

Br,

Tim

5 REPLIES 5

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Use BADI ME_PROCESS_PO to validate the line item information.

Method: PRCOESS_ITEM

Though this you can update the Line Item Information through the SET_DATA method of the IF_PURCHASE_ORDER_ITEM_MM,

which is the Import parameters of the PROCESS_ITEM.

regards.

Praveer,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

I implemented the badi, but it is not working.

Regards,

Rama

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

have you activated the whole BADI or check an other implementation is exist for the same.

it should run.

Reagrds.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you might want to have a look at this thread:

Basically it tells to use enhancement related to the purch.req. screen. Function group XM02, screen to be generated is 0111. Maybe this helps you forward.

Br,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all for your timely help.

Actually the badi name is 'ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST'.

Regards,

Rama.