cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

central auto reaction....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured solution monitoring for R/3 system 4.6C in my solutin manager 3.2. I can see the CCMS alert data using the RFC connection of user CSMREG. Now I want to activate the autoalerts from solutioin manager if any alert comes on R/3 side I should receive a mail with alert information. Tried some things but never get alerts. Some of the documnets says...

The monitored mySAP.com components with SAP Basis are linked with the CEN using the SAPCCM4X agents.

Not sure what does that mean do I have to install CCMS agent ? which are already installed on bot the systems....or is there a way to connect solman agent to R/3 agent....

Can any one please put some light on how it will work..

Regards,

Milan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

Could you please guide me how to create user CSMREG user in 4.6c system?

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

Yes, generally the CCMS agent comes by default.

But is always recommended to have the latest version of it installed and register it with the CEN.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I already have it installed how do I register it with CEN?

Regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Milan,

you register an agent using option -R.

Details about this can be found in the <a href="http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700003240702001E">Agent documentation</a>.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

Yes, you need to install the CCMS agents in all the satellite systems, so that the alerts are forwarded to the solution manager (CEN) system. You can then assign the central auto reaction for the alerts.

Hope this helps.

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700004459292006E

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the information. My understanding is that every SAP system installed comes with the default CCMS agent installed and just need to link them to CEN. I may be wrong can you provide me the input.

Regards,

MIlan