cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data source activation failure in RSA5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all i will try to install the data source in ECC RSA5 , after completion of activity i got massage like action is successfully completed, But the symbol is not turn to green .still it in red  color only

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

These Data Sources are Inventory DS.

Please find attachment of Document.

Regards,

Abdul rawoof Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

We install the data source in RSA5, it so happens some time, object get installed successfully, but it gives some warnings. After installing in RSA5, data source in D version creates copy of A version of the same object, check in RSA6 to confirm whether it is installed or not, if data sources are available there, ignore those warnings and you can start using them directly.

Alternatively you check the table ROOSOURCE, if the datasources are installed successfully, you can see both D (Deliver) and A (Active) versions of the object.

Hope my stuff helps you.

Regards,

Sreehari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Hari,

I checked in ROOSOURCE  table its showing both D and A versions .but i am not getting records to data source. its showing 0 records .  first i need to setup in  client  ECC 100 than i need to transport to  client ECC 120. in ECC 120 have data. IN RSA6 all so having same  red color only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

As both 100 & 120 are DEV clients, you try to copy the changes using transaction SCC1 (use SCC1 for transport request between different clients of system.), then check in ECC 120 client using transaction RSA6, you find your data sources. As you are having data in this client and it is LO data source, first fill setup table (use transaction OLI1BW for 2LIS_03_BF) for the data source and check in RSA3 at last, you will see all historical data for this data source.

Regards,

Sreehari.

shalaka_golde
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the status in LBWE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Yes  2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_BF,,2LIS_03_UM  this is are the data sources.not get green status .

shalaka_golde
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it an LO datasource?

Regards,

Shalaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Yes  2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_BF,,2LIS_03_UM  this is are the data sources.not get green status