Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHBA exception not available

former_member131852
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Members,

To my surprise, I don't see the CHBA exception available in my EWM system. I am on an EWM 910 system, SP level 3 (however that I guess should not matter too much).

The CHBA exception is not available in the customizing. All other exceptions seem to be available. 

However, when I checked another system (same version but in a totally different landscape), the same is available.

Any clues on what could be reason for this?

regards,

Priyank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what should the exception CHBA be for? I also can not find this in my system, where all BC Sets have been implemented. So maybe this was created manually in the other landscape?

Brgds

Juergen

former_member131852
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your response. This exception is meant for change of Batch, mainly during picking.

It is considered as a standard exception available in EWM (I think from 5.0 onwards).

In systems where I can see it as available, it is available for the standard warehouse 0001 itself, and has been copied to the other warehouses created and configured. And people handling those systems tell me that they didn't do anything specific to have this in place.

Not sure what's really wrong and where

regards

Priyank

0 Kudos

Hi Priyank,

i have the CHBA exception code in the Standard also.

The following note will help you:

1341944 - Missing delivery Customizing

Much success

Johann

former_member131852
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Yes, this is exactly what I did to make it work. Configured a new exception and named it CHBA, and assigned the internal CHBA to it. Though I didn't know this was available as a note. Thanks for sharing it.

But my understanding was that CHBA should have been available as a standard exception in the first place, and should not have required to be configured additionally.

I will keep the thread open for a little longer, to see if I can get any explanation on this. Thanks a lot for your inputs.

regards,

Priyank