cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Org Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a clean org structure set up in a new system and the business partner number is missing

so when i use HRALXSYNC program i found this:

Employee relationship between BP 4411 and BP(Org) 1278 missing

Object of type 'P' with ID '00310011' does not exist or is inconsistent

and when i want to create SC i have this error:

No data found for employee '0000004411'; inform system administration

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elham,

Did you try sync organization position?

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how i can sync organization position

i have HR org chart and i can see it in ppoma_bbp

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply PFAL (tcode in ECC) the position and then PERSON in insert mode. Check the IDOC HRMD_ABA in ECC and SRM if it has gone and posted successfully.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I reviewed your words, and originally you said when you created organization manually, BP is always not generated.
If you are using ppoma_bbp to create organization, I suggest you check the following customizing:

trx snro, input 'bu_partner' and click 'number range' then display intervals. Please check if all the numbers for internal number range is used up. If so, you have to define another number range, and set it as internal in trx buc2.

For the other query about synchronization of organization between HR and SRM, I suggest you first check table T77S0(please set all the parameters according to note 550055). Then you can replicate them via trx PFAL in insert mode if this is initial one.

However I want to point out that once HR replication is active, all the replicated orgs or users should not be touched in SRM side, since this will cause data inconsistency. Meanwhile I don't suggest you manually create organizations in SRM in HR replication is active.

Please consider all the aspects before applying the scenario.
Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you had a this BP and Position earlier in your Org structure which you have cleaned.

In that case you need to clean the BP from the HRP* tables as well.

IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i do

when i create new org unit manually no bp assign to this org unit

Regards

Elham

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elham,

Can you please check if someone has moved the person in SRM org structure after it has been replicated from HR, if this is the case in tcode BP> relationships you will not see the relationship with Org node?

Also, please check HR data for personal number. Infotype 0105 (with sub type 0001 and 0010) and infotype 006 are mandatory to create a successful BP, CP in SRM.

Another point, CP should have B208 relationship with userID. Please check in tables.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri