Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout set Z_IN_217_2A_99M in language EN does not exist error shows in sapscript, How to solve this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Layout set Z_IN_217_2A_99M in language EN does not exist error shows in sapscript, How to solve this??

9 REPLIES 9

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

I guess your script exists in some other language. Check the original language of the script.

0 Kudos

Hi archana,

Original language is 'EN' only..

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kavita,

layout sets (="forms") in SAPscript are client-specific AND language-specific.

If a requested form is not found in current client, the form is searched also in client 000 as second guess (to allow SAP standard forms to be found).

Only if it is also not found there (which is normal for Z... named forms which are customer objects) you would get the error.

Where does the error occur(what is the technical error ID and number)?

Regards,

Alex

0 Kudos

Alex,

When I tried to do changes in standard sapscript form,

It shows me pop up window to create new form and

Copy form to target form, so i made a copy of that form on dev, and for the testing on quality server i went to

SE71 put that copied form name & when i click on disdisplay it showd me that error...

0 Kudos

Did you move your form from dev server to quality server?

0 Kudos

No I didn't move to quality server, but generally without moving request to quality server we do testing on quality server and after testing we move to PRD server.

0 Kudos

If you have not moved your request from dev to quality how will you be able to test script in quality.

For testing form needs to be present in quality server right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

its done

thank you

0 Kudos

And for the benefit of those in years to come with the same problem, what was the solution?