Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning "LSOF_TRAINING_HOME" not available under SICF

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have deployed ESS BP 1.50 and MSS ADDON 1.0 into portals and below BFs were activated ...

HCM_ESS_WDA_1

HCM_ESS_WDA_2

HCM_ESS_WDA_3    

HCM_LSO_CI_1

HCM_LSO_CI_2

HCM_LSO_CI_3

HCM_LSO_CI_4

HCM_LSO_CI_5

HCM_LSO_CI_6

HCM_MSS_WDA_1

HCM_MSS_WDA_2

We are on Portal 7.4 and ECC 6.0 EHP7, and decided not to use renewals hence we go with WDA services for ESS and MSS

"Learning" link from ESS is not working and the service "LSOF_TRAINING_HOME" which being used is not found under sicf.

Is there a way to get it worked ?

We

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is LSO correctly installed on your system? check if you have component LSOFE for example

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

LSOFE component has been installed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's installed but not up to date. You should have 605 or 606 or ... depending on your EHP

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi basis confirms that 600 is the latest available version for the combination SAPHR604 and EAHR607.

Just to remind you that we are not implementing HR Renewals and link I was referring as part of MSS was pointing to "LSOF_TRAINING_HOME" which I don;t find in SICF.

how do i check LSOFE component compatible version for SAPHR604 and EAHR607 (Not HR Renewals) ?

Any thoughts.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are on EHP7. So also SAPHR604 and EAHR607 but we have LSOFE release 617

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Found service after upgrading to 617.

Issue resolved.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately i dont have the complete list of components/business functions that should be activated for LSO, but it looks correct at first glance.

Can you find LSOF_TRAINING_HOME in SE80? If not you havent activated enough.

Remember that the new WDA for LSO is a bit spread out in SICF so it might be that you need to search for "LSOF*" in SICF. I know that there are some icons that need to be activated as well to be able to use CORBU theme for example.

Morten

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure how can i search for that application in SE80,

But returning ZERO results for *LSOF* search under SICF.

Thanks