cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round up qty during TR creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We would like to round up qty during TR creation. Let's say material base unit of measure is EA which allows decimals. In BOM, we maintain qty as 24.8 EA. In order to round up qty during TR creation from PP WM interface i,e staging process, we maintain parameter LMB in user profile with value as 2 and also maintain WM unit of issue in WM1 view in material master.

Quantities are not rounded up during TR creation. How we can achieve this and whether we following something incorrect ?

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

same problem here , way to round up qty.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you actually do with the remaining quantity after your consumption?

Do you never have partials in your warehouse?

If you store partials and SAP would always round up the TR quantity, then you could never get rid of the partials since you always see that a full quantity is requested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Also the same problem here.

In our environment some materials are in square maters, but for PP staging pieces are required.

parameter Id LMB set to 2, Storage type stock removal strategy set to M, and also rounding off flag ticked.

I have TR and TO for 0.3 PC (calculation correct accordng to the conversion) but want to round up to 1 PC.

The remaining 0.7 PC will  be consument for upcomong production orders. (then after two consumption  of 0.3-0.3 PC the remaining 0.1 PC will be scrapped)

Many thx in advance for your kind advise!

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never worked with the parameter LMB earlier but if i look at the standard SAP detail "Units of Measure in Material Staging - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library"

then it says that by using LMB system "displays the quantities entered in the pull list in the unit of measure you select there," so based on that i feel that during TR creation you will have the actual required quantity only (not round up quantity) but you have a flexibility to display in base or wm unit of measure by using the LMB variable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I tried with TO creation too but quantity does not gets round up.

We would like to round up the qty based on WM unit of measure. In case WM unit of measure does not allow decimals, qty should get round up.

Let us know if you know any other way to achieve this.