cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Payroll Posting issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am having the urgent issue to deal with it, Kindly help on the below issue.

In simulation mode, payroll posting is successful, where as in Live, the payroll posting is not successful.

I have analyzed and found that the payroll posting is already being run.

"payroll posting had already been evaluated in run 941"

Even I have tried deleting the posting run, after deleting the same , I am having the same issue.

I am getting error on the payroll posting after deleting the payroll run.

Kindly help on the issue.

Regards

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

If you run the live and again re-running the live run system will give the error this is system std.

if you delete the old live run and run again it will run successfully.

you are talking about positing, if once the live run is posted to FI you cant delete the live run untill you have to reverse the posted doc from the FI. these actions can done in PCP0.

once the doc posted reverse and then delete the doc and run the live run then again post to FI this the process we do. now how you done and what you are getting error tell in stepwise what you done in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

When running in simulation , i am getting the correct values, below the snapshot.

When doing the live run, getting the error.

I have analysed the error below

Kindly help on the issue, even i tried deleting the payroll run 941, still i am getting the same error.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

check the Emp. no 2140 pay results (PC_PAYRESLT) and for the month it is live run done or not ? if it is run then the running is no. is 941 and present run is 983 so many run's difference is there.

check the run 942 / 943 is posted to FI (by deleting the filter in PCP0) you can check the posted documents status is 50. if it is posted to FI you cant run the same period again.

can you what is the period you are trying to run for this employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Please find the below snapshots for your reference.

Also the snapshot for your reference on the PCP0

Still the payroll posting has not been done to FI.

Kindly help

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run 941 is 112014 means November month. and status is deleted. are you running payroll for period 10 or 11. go to PU01 and delete the pay results for this employee. and run the test run and live run.

can you tell why you are running from back dated ? is any arrears or any corrections had done ? if so automatically retro will triggers if not fgo to PU03 and maintain the dates in Earliest master data change and bonus columns and try payroll.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I told you already that after live payroll posting and again you want to do the live post for that employee after deleting the payroll result system won't allow you to do so.

You have to do the reverse posting and then again you can do the live posting.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

If payroll posting is done as live and you would like to do the same then you have to do the previous live posted document and then again you can do the live post.

Since employee's payroll result has been posted already to FI so you can delete the payroll result which has been posted already to FI.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan