Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table has deactivated

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a doubt about of TR transportation.For one requirement i have created one custom table and one data element and remaining dataelements are standard.So when i transported to D01 - Q01 i forgetten that custom data element to keep in that TR, After moved to Q01 i got that data element is not availabe in Q01.Then i created one more TR for that data element and again sent to Q01,So that time the table was not active mode in Q01 so i have done mannualy activate then its working fine.Here my doubt is after move to production also it will deactivate mode in this case how can i activate that table anyone can help me.

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

The table is not activated, due to error came during importing TR in Q01 System.

I think now Q01 working fine.

If the second TR(i.e. TR02) contains only data element, first TR(i.e. TR01) contains only Table, in that case import the TR in PRD system in the following order

1. Data element TR - Second TR(TR02)
  2. Table TR - First TR (TR01)

If you found any difficulty in understanding, you can create Transport of copies by merging both the TR and import the same in production system.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

If i will create one more TR i.e TR-3 and keep everything related to both TR like program,table and dataelement and send to p01 by sequential

TR-1

TR-2

TR-3

Then how it will work.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

ram sahoo wrote:

Hi Rajkumar,

If i will create one more TR i.e TR-3 and keep everything related to both TR like program,table and dataelement and send to p01 by sequential

If we import TR-3, it will work in P01 system.

One small hint. If you are going to change something in the object means, we can create a new tr and import the same in Q01 and P01. Now in our case, we can use Transport of copies option also .

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

My question was after keeping everything in third TR and transport to p01 by sequential then need to mannual activate to that table or automatinc it will activate that table.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

If all the objects are included in third TR. The manual active is not required. The Table will work in P01 system, It will be in active status in P01.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Thanks to all

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send the data element TR first and then send the table TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Transport your data element TR and then go to tcode se14->enter tablename and then click Activate and adjust database.

Thanks,

Ritu