Deadline getting expired with adding 5+ Hours instead of calculated hours in SAP workflow
We are using an expression as Ref.date and time to calculate the latest End and have a problem while calculating latest end date and time.
We compared all the customer settings in both development and quality system and found everything is fine. Even we checked the WF-BATCH user also but found the same.
Please help me to fix this as this is a very high priority issue to me.
Note: When we executed the function module which is calculating the date and time for the latest end in standalone we are seeing the correct date and time what we are seeing in the development system, but at run time when workflow triggers the method and assign the values to the expressions for the latest end it is throwing some other date and time (difference of exactly 5 hours). Our system time zone is in UTC.
When our code calculates, it produces the right value. But in Quality system in workflow, the resulted value gets added with 5 hours and workitem triggers based on that. But, in Dev system, this 5 hours is not getting added and the workitem triggers at the right time.
Please let me know if anybody are not clear with the issue.