cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI: Error - No partner conversion found in Call Adapter step of Pipeline Processing

former_member203665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error in SAP PI in the Call Adapter pipeline processing step while posting an IDOC to the ECC system. This error is coming for a particular set of data, rest most of the messages for the same interface are successful. I am not able to find the exact reason as in why the message is failing.

Please let me know what all things I should check to correct the issue.

PFB, the snapshot of the error.

Regards,

Shashank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue got resolved now.

The scenario was failing where we were creating more than one IDOC in the same message.

The issue was because PI was unable to find the sender partner details in case of multiple IDOCs.

All the failed scenarios were creating multiple IDOCs and in Receiver Agreement - Header Mapping, it was configured to fetch the sender details from IDOC control segment (SNDPRN).

Since there was more than 1 occurrence for the field, it was failing in PI.

To solve the issue, the Header Mapping Configuration wass removed from Receiver agreement

PFB, the blog for more details related to the issue.

Regards,

Shashank

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

Since it works for few idocs, can you check if the header fields in the failed and successful ones have differences there.

You might get an hint from there.

--

Sendhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that all your ALE config has been done and that the partner profiles and everything exists.

Regards,

Jannus Botha