cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine Source of Supply (SoS) from supplier SRM 5.0

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could any one let me know that ' How to determine SoS bas ed on Supplier and i found some BADI and metods for determine.

BADI Name: ZSRM_BBP_SOS_BADI

Method Name: BBP_SOS_SEARCH

here what logic exatcly i have to write to determine SoS, Please suggest me?

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You can only search normal sources of supply (contracts, vendor lists etc), this BADI allows you choose which types of source to look for, and lets you remove certain results from the found sources of supply.

You can not get a source of supply that is not maintained via a contract, vendor list etc.

What exactly are you trying to do? If you do want to build a source of supply from something totally non standard I would write a program to create vendor lists automatically, then they will appear in the source of supply tab. This is easy to do, function modules BBP_PD_AVL_CREATE and BBP_PD_AVL_SAVE and commit work.

Another option would be to hide the standard source of supply table and add your own using webdynpro enhancements and use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to assign the real source of supply from your custom table. Or you could hide the entire source tab and use custom fields from basic data. These 2 options are complex though.

Regards,
Dave.

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Anybody can  help on this please....

Srinivas P.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You can use the FM's BBP_GET_AVL_LIST and BBP_GET_AVL_DETAILS, with the supplier no as 19, for the fixed supplier. You need to write the logic in CHECK BADI or CHANGE BADI.

Please rewards points if the answer is helpful.

Thanks

Regards,

AkkI

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply David,

Actually i am new to SRM development and my requirement is straight forward that, Change the SRM Source of Supply (SoS) logic. as mentioned below.

a.    1)      First level SoS determination – if a supplier number is present, then use Plant, Part, Supplier to determine the SoS.  Results should return only one contract/contract line.  If more than one contract/line is returned then kick the requisition to the Sourcing Cockpit (SoCo).  If no contract/contract line is returned then use second level SoS determination.

2)     Second level SoS determination (present SoS determination) – uses Plant and Part to determine the SoS.  Results should return only one contract/line.  If more than one contract/line is returned, then kick the requisition to the SoCo. If no contract/line is returned, then kick the requisition to the SoCo.  If only one contract/line is returned, then use the supplier/contract/line as the SoS.

Please suggest me how tdetermine both SoS and SoCo?.

Pl

Note:   Here i am working on system SRM 5.0 version.