Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GIS integration with SAP Work Manger 6.2

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are in the process of implementing SAP Work Manager 6.2 on SMP 3.0. I have read the documentation on this and I have a question around GIS integration for the iOS client(mobile add-ons are installed in the back end and back end is configured).

The prerequisites listed in KBA 1982598 (http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1982598) are:

• System Requirement

1) SAP ERP 6.0

2) Mobile AddOn for ERP 6.1 SP03

3) SAP Work Manager 6.1 on SMP 3.0 SP03

4) Mobile Application OpenUI SDK for Work Manager

5) ESRI Geographic Information System Server

6) ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) 10.2.2

7) Agentry OpenUI SDK

The prerequisites listed in the document SAPWM61-SDKinstallation.pdf are(the bold ones are the one I have questions about):

Prerequisite

 IDE - Download and install XCode 5.x with iOS7 SDK (see http://developer.apple.com/xcode/downloads)

  Agentry SDK - Get the latest Agentry Open UI SDK from SMP3 Mobile SDK through the SAP     Marketplace

 Esri SDK - Download and install ArcGIS 10.2.2 SDK from Esri (http://www.esri.com/apps/products/download/)

GIS SDK - Get the latest GIS SDK for iOS from Mobile Apps SDK through the SAP Marketplace

Where can I find and download the GIS SDK on the SAP Support Portal?

Regards,

Abhinav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Download it from below link:

ArcGIS for Developers

First register (free) and choose your development SDK platform.

Good luck!

Kiran

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for your reply. I guess where I am getting confused is, is this the GIS SDK that we are supposed to get from the SAP Marketplace?

There are 2 different pre-requisites, is the one you posted the ESRI SDK or the GIS SDK?

 Esri SDK - Download and install ArcGIS 10.2.2 SDK from Esri (http://www.esri.com/apps/products/download/)

GIS SDK - Get the latest GIS SDK for iOS from Mobile Apps SDK through the SAP Marketplace

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Abhinav

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Abhinav,

You want to download the "SAP EAM and Service Mobile App SDK" from the Marketplace.  This contains the Open UI components needed for GIS and Visual Enterprise for WPF, iOS and Andorid to build Agentry clients with thse capabilities.

This is under Installations and Upgrades - E" SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK" SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK 1.0

In order to build the Agentry clients for GIS you will also need to obtain the appropriate ArcGIS SDK from the ESRI download site.

--Bill

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

Bill - thank you for this info, this is exactly what I needed(for some reason, this component was not visible for my S-user but my client has a Work Mgr. license and their BASIS team were able to download the SDK).

Regards,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for this SDK and I cannot find it from the specified location. It does not come up with search. Where is the SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK?

This is under Installations and Upgrades - E" SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK" SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK 1.0

Thanks

Robert

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Robert,

You literally need to type under search "SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK 1.0" and based on your license with SAP you will be presented with the downloadable values available. If you cannot see it then you may need to contact the SAP CIC to ask why your S user cannot download it. The Syclo support does not control what you can download based on your license.  This is between you and your SAP account executive or your license.  Sometimes your main Basis guy or the main owner of your company account may access it instead of you.

Go to service.sap.com --> Support Portal -> Download Software and search for "SAP EAM MOBILE APP SDK 1.0".  You should be able to download it unless your license prevents you.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Senior Support Engineer

Answers (0)