Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online forms in C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need some help.

Is online forms as a communication channel supported in C4C?

Regards,

Subhasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is supported. Every object in C4C has SOAP APIs available so you can create a simple web form to create a Lead, Opportunity, Service Ticket, Work Ticket, as examples.

In 1502, we are planning on releasing standard oData APIs for Service Ticket/Work Ticket and a new platform feature where as a key user you can create your own oData Create/Search/Update APIs for any C4C object (standard and custom). Here is an example using Hana Cloud Platform where you can easily create a simple HTML5 (UI5) web form in a few minutes using these oData services. Notice this is a Smart Phone example, but could easily resize/support Tablets and Desktops too...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please excuse my ignorance. But in your example, if I resized to a browser version, I could expose this an internal employee sit and allow employees to create service tickets for their respective issues?

1. Would every user have to be in C4C as employee (don't really care who requested, can just be Name as text field)?

My business scenario is for creating tickets(service on laptop, issues with assets) through internal intranet link, and then allow C4C user to process those tickets.

Regards,

Grayson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rei,

Thank you so much, this is good and helpful information.

Though I am working on another requirement of developing a custom app to integrate the service of Creation of Opportunity. My trouble is finding the SOAP/OData service that I need to consume in my application to create a new opportunity from my custom application that gets create in the C4C system. Please help me with the same in case you have come across that information as well.

Thanks for all the help you can extend.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek

Answers (0)