cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C Status Tracking and Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a business owner, I would like to see the time spent on each status (by user) within a ticket in Cloud for Service. Is this possible? We have Service Level Agreements per task/status that we would like to understand if there are bottle necks. I understand this can be done via task, however task to not take into account work schedules or hours of operations.

For example,  External rep 1 creates a ticket, and assigns the ticket to internal rep 1. The typical time for internal rep 1 to complete their process and move to internal rep 2 should for processing should be 6 hours, then 4 hours for rep 3 and so on. We would like to report to management so that we can most efficiently allocate resources, while giving transparency to External Rep 1 (on demand) where the ticket is within its processes.

We also need to take into account work schedules. For the given example if, if external rep 1 submitted the ticket at 4:00pm and the close of business is 5pm, the Service Level Agreement of 6 hours would continue the next morning with 5 hours remaining.

Best case, this information would be presented in the average time spent per ticket, with a benchmark of how the average time relates to the SLA. At the least I would like to be able to quickly identify the users or task that are falling outside the SLA.

Kind regards,

Jarrod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jarrod,

There are several standard report in C4C (check Work Center Business Analytics -> Reports) which you can use for ticket/time management analytics.

Also, if none of the standard meet your needs in completion, you can always create a Custom Report with your custom requirement.

BR

Ankur

Answers (0)