Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

restrict other bank in ESS personal profile

Hi All,

My requirement is to restrict the number of other bank accounts in ESS personal profile. we are required to use 2 other bank accounts.

I have checked the other SCN post(ESS Restrict Number of Bank Data) for same requirement and have implemented BADI HRPAD00INFTYBL for this.

Have gone thorugh this blog Summary of configuration options in ESS Personal Information scenario also.

Using this badi, we could throw error when user try to save third other account. but this is inconvenient for anyone to enter all the information and then click on save then get error. Rather we are looking for an option when as soon as user click on add account button, he should get error.

now when we click on add button, INITIAL_COMPUTATIONS method gets triggerd. so i put my code in this method. its not throwing error at this level.

I am trying BADI HRPAD00INFTYUI as well with screen structure name HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0009. I am not sure if we need to do validation using screen structure name like this and how can we throw error in this badi.

Please let me know which BADI is more meaningful for this purpose and how to throw error in BADI HRPAD00INFTYUI to achieve this.

Thanks,

Seema

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question