Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict other bank in ESS personal profile

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to restrict the number of other bank accounts in ESS personal profile. we are required to use 2 other bank accounts.

I have checked the other SCN post() for same requirement and have implemented BADI HRPAD00INFTYBL for this.

Have gone thorugh this blog Summary of configuration options in ESS Personal Information scenario also.

Using this badi, we could throw error when user try to save third other account. but this is inconvenient for anyone to enter all the information and then click on save then get error. Rather we are looking for an option when as soon as user click on add account button, he should get error.

now when we click on add button, INITIAL_COMPUTATIONS method gets triggerd. so i put my code in this method. its not throwing error at this level.

I am trying BADI HRPAD00INFTYUI as well with screen structure name HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0009. I am not sure if we need to do validation using screen structure name like this and how can we throw error in this badi.

Please let me know which BADI is more meaningful for this purpose and how to throw error in BADI HRPAD00INFTYUI to achieve this.

Thanks,

Seema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try from the feeder class, you can start it from process_event method, when ever an event is triggerd call will go to process even and from there it gets rerouted, so debug  and find out write place/method to write enhancement.

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

i checked one more post on this and got to know about get_data method of feeder class where it can be achieved.

do we have any badi for this method? or we will have to enhance the method?

Thanks,

Seema

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

I read the other post in which you have mentioned like this:

You can try in this way:

The class CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW is will be used to show the over view details.

in the GET_DATA method (of IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DATA ) you have to enhance it, might be do an implicit enhancement.

In this method, at the end check for MV_INFTY EQ 0009

is yes then check ct_data and if the records for ur subtype are 2 then make the value of subtype to invisible (01) in the table CT_ACTION_USAGE

Try this first in debugging, just checked this way and it working, like this we can restrict the number of subtypes.

I am trying this code but getting syntax error for MV_INFTY doesnot exist.

also, ct_data is not an internal table.

But in debugging mode i can see values in mv_infty and ct_data. Not sure, what is going wrng here.

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks,

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

MV_infty can be accessd like this: me->mv_infty

But don't use mv_infty from get_data as it will have data for all the infotypes.

CT_DATA, you have to loop , some thing like this:

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <lt_data> TYPE STANDARD TABLE,
                  <lt_ct_data> TYPE any.

**Changes for Detail icon
  CREATE DATA lr_data LIKE ct_data.
     ASSIGN lr_data->* TO <lt_data>.
     <lt_data> = ct_data.

LOOP AT <lt_data> ASSIGNING <lt_ct_data>.

ENDLOOP.
ct_data = <lt_data>.