Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Shortcut via e-mail to SC/PO Portal page

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a custom program that sends e-mails to users (using FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1) and in those mails I need to add a link (shortcut) to a specific Shopping Cart or Purchase Order. So when the user clicks on it he will be able to log on to the system and view the SC/PO.

Is there any way I can create that shortcut so I could send it via the FM that sends out the mails?

In it's not possible, at least it could be great if that shortcut could take the user to the UWL (inbox in portal).

Thanks in advance!

Matias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Yes, it is possible. You may need a lot of trial and error to find it though and then you will have to enhance the Webdynpro to call the right doc number.

I have done it on the create confirmation screen, here is the link I use to call it and populate a specific PO number:

http://myportal.com:50000/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=OBN://BOSystemAlias=SAP_SRM/BOTechnicalName=co...

I think this is called object based navigation, a portal consultant should be able to help you build the URL, although I found it by debugging to see what URL was called when you click on the place you want to go to. It took me a long time to get it right.

In the function module to send emails I send it as htm and build the link in the html body.

In the webdynpro init method I enhance with this to get the right doc number:

Data ls_url_params TYPE ihttpnvp.

READ TABLE wd_comp_controller->mt_url_params INTO ls_url_params WITH KEY  name = 'ZZZPO_NUMBER'.

Then you need to trigger methods to make the Webdynpro call the right bit that you want.

To find the right Webdynpro just open a cart or a PO and debug into where it opens. You should then be able to call the individual screen with the right doc number. It will be a minefield of Webdynpro though.

Good luck.

Regards,
Dave.