cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using WEBIDE with HANA Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the middle of installing the HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC). Would like to develop some Fiori apps and I currently use WEBIDE ( SAP trial version on the cloud) to develop FIORI apps.

We have installed HANA Studio and would like to understand how could we have WEBIDE connect to our HEC. Do we have to have an addon on HANA studio for WEBIDE. If so could you please share some document on how to do  that.

We would not like to open our HEC server to connect to WEBIDE on the cloud that SAP freely provides.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update on this please? Expecting few replies.

Thanks,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update on this please..

I will throw the question in a different way hoping to get some answers -

How can I bring in the FIORI templates in HANA Studio.. These templates are available in WEBIDE.

Once I have these templates in SAP HANA it would be very helpful to develop apps using these templates as the templates adjust to different screen sizes automatically.

Thanks,

Shiv

OliverGraeff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

sorry for the late reply. Hopefully I can help with this a bit.

SAP Web IDE is available on SAP HANA Cloud Platform for productive usage or for trial. We're convinced of the many advantages and additional features this platform provides. To experience SAP Web IDE also without cloud access we offer a trial download, but as you know this is not for productive usage. An integration of SAP Web IDE (or it's templates) into SAP HANA Studio in Eclipse is currently not planned. I'm currently not sure though about the availability of other Fiori application templates within the context of SAP HANA Studio.

Best regards,

Oliver