cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using External Library in SAP Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how can I consume an external library ( in my case Jive library) in SAP Fiori.

I can connect to SAP Gateway using Fiori and SAP Gateway can connect to Jive - but I would like to understand if I can directly consume a Jive library in Fiori.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have played around with Jive and UI5 mashups but most have been consuming their data/content/document API via AJAX calls.

There are some javascript libraries too if I understand correctly which you could implement together. There is quite a bit of documentation here - https://community.jivesoftware.com/community/developer

Would need to see a use case and example to understand what you are trying to do.

Oli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike and Oli.

Would you have a documentation of using external libraries in SAP Fiori.. If you have one could you please share that.. Thanks.

Thanks,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update on this please? Expecting few replies.

Thanks,

Shiv

0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I suspect that there is no one here using a combination of Fiori and Jive.  So it may be that there are no experts who can give you direction or the benefit of their own experience.  I am not sure why you wish to do this rather than using some other third party external library.

Cheers, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG