Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing of Die wafer Quantity IN SAP WM

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a customer requirement where the wafer is recieved in wafer Box.The box contains individual wafers with BUOM quantities inside.

Full Box contains 10000 PC, if it contains 4 wafers inside then wafer Quantities are 3000PC,2000PC,5000PC.

We need to capture bothe quantities while recieving and stored in the warehouse.the issuing from the warehouse for production order staging  wil

l be done in the total wafer Box Quantity(10000PC) as well as individual wafer Quantity (eg: 300 PC).

Could you please let me know how can we capture the requirement in SAP through out the cycle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please elaborate this part "Full Box contains 10000 PC, if it contains 4 wafers inside then wafer Quantities are 3000PC,2000PC,5000PC."

you mentioned 4 wafers but individual quantity is given only for 3 (3000PC, 2000PC, 5000 PC)

few other query

1) Why there is difference is packing (i mean packing quantity) is there any specific reason

2) how is your physical business process, are you supposed to open each individual box at the time of receipt to find out whether the quantity mentioned in paper and the physical receipt quantity is same or not

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry I did not mention the example correctly. Full Box contains Eg : 1000PC ,4 Individual wafer will contain 3000PC,2000PC,2000PC and 3000PC.

they recieve in full box quantity and then inside they have individual Die wafers which contains wafer quantity.This is for a semiconductor manufacturing industry.

At the time of reciept they do not open the Box.The details of the full box quantity and wafer quantity are mentioned in paper.they do not check the physical quanity.