cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMCAOV - IM Budget C/F

0 Kudos

Hi PS Experts

I need one clarification regarding the T code IMCAOV.

We are doing IM & PS budget C/F from 2014 to 2014 and IMCAOV user screen has one field "approval year" field whether it would be 2014 or 2015

I have attached screenshot in here

your response would be highly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally 2014, unless it was approved even earlier.  Anyway you have a test run option to check the results.

0 Kudos

Dear Paulo,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply,

Can you please detail this "It was approved even earlier"

What is the standard steps to execute this transaction IMCAOV, Even I have gone through other threads but its not clear.

Regards

Ranjeet   

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

Actually I misleaded you a bit about Approval Year.  In IM module the IM program structure is Approval Year dependent.  Means I can have CAPEX program for 2010, but it will be a different structure for 2012.  So, whenever you deal with IM programs you have this year field mandatory, since it is like part of the key for IM program id.  In IM22 you need to specify a year, also for Original budget in IM32.  Naturally in your case it must be 2014, and you can do it with test run to see the output.

The remaining budget will be added up into 2015 and it can be done as a supplement (another flag in the bottom).

Regards,

0 Kudos

Dear Paulo,

Thanks a lot for your explanation. 

What will happen if the check box of "budget as supplement /Return" will not be ticked.

When a generic year would be considered as a approval year?

Do we have any where to get the detail of IMCAOV or SOP of this transaction or any note which will detail us.

Regards

Ranjeet     

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

I'd prefer to use a Supplement flag, since with Supplement you will have better visibility of budget changes within Info System.

For complete process overview refer to this post:

Regards,

Paulo