cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO : balance of transaction currency error

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to post documents from Travel management to Accounting back end and getting the error "balance in transaction currency error". Basically I am posting Vendor cr and G/l debit for some employee expenses. Now the weird part is this error pops up only for some of the transactions or g/l accounts. For others I am able to post successfully. So I wanted to know if there are any checks at G/L level that is coming into play?? I have checked the basic setup of G/L accounts in back end FI system and it is similar for all the accounts. What could be triggering the error?? 

P.S : I have already searched the forum couldn't find anything on This error from travel management perspective.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The error Balance of Transaction currency, cause is.

Debit balance and Credit balance is not matching, so that system will through this error , check in document simulation mode due to which line item it is not matching.  may be cause of Tax this issue is happens.

0 Kudos

Thnx Mahasiva. We found in simulation that it was a coding error which was deleting some line items.

Answers (0)