Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Values?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Accounts Receivable - Sales Order Values showing incorrect values

while running the batch jobs everyday in production server, Sales order values showing incorrect values for open Sales Orders/open deliveries/open Invoices Billing values. I think somewhere in SAP standard process is failing to update the customer credit details.

Can anybody re-solve this issue.

I checked some of the SAP Notes to implement the same, but not clear....

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not clear from your post in which tcode, you were checking the sale order values.  You should be aware VA05 will show open sale order value and not sure, whether you have checked this tcode.  Also table VBBE shows open order quantity.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I can make the correction while running the program RVKRED77 for incorrect sales order values, I can run the program RVKRED88 to check actual open orders, but how to avoid them and what might be the reason for incorrect sales order values from where the system is picking up. where to check.?

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Iam working on credit management which is linked with sales order values. Iam getting an incorrect sales order values how to avoid the same and what might be the reasons behind it. I workaround all the way, but i didnot find the issue.

Thanks

Anil

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Accounts Receivables & Incorrect open sales order value--Both are in different directions.

Please confirm with Example.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

I am working on credit management which is linked with sales order values. Iam getting an incorrect sales order values. Leave Accounts Receivables don't take AR into the picture.

Now, can I know the reason behind it.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.