Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA IMPORT error after REPLACE SCHEMA

Private_Member_145664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have used IMPORT "SBODB1"."*" .... REPLACE SCHEMA SBODB2.

Then I deleted SBODB1. Everything worked fine.

Two month later, I tried to update from SBO 9.1 PL03 to PL04. The update failed.

I tried to restore the database manually with

IMPORT "SBODB2"."*" AS BINARY FROM '/usr/sap/NDB/HDB00/backup/data' and I get an error

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table import failed:  [30151] Object not found in the import directory;object=SBODB1:ETL_Sen

The error is pointing to the old SCHEMA.

I searched in the export folders and found several finalize.sql and saved_configuration.cfg using the schema name SBODB1.

For example creating trigger to ODIM to the old SCHEMA.

[I tried to rename in the export folder all old SCHEMA to the new SCHEMA, only got another error message

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table import failed:  [30151] Object not found in the import directory;object=SBODB2:OOCR_trackingen]

Now, I am not able to use the database in PL4. No restore. A new update failes, because the database in in an in the middle status.

I tried also to restore on another HANA box. Same. I created in SBO a new schema SBODB1 in hope, but this does not help either.

[all with HANA V74.3]

Thank you

Regards

Ingo Neufert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

duncanspeidel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Please review note 1981315 - HANA import fails with error "not found in the import directory".

Best regards,
Duncan

Private_Member_145664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Duncan,

the sap_1981315_fix_dependencies.sh only eliminates emtpy lines in the saved_configuration.cfg and does not change the schema. Even with the manually changed schema name in the saved_configuration.cfg I get the same error.

thanks

Ingo

duncanspeidel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

There is also note 2051378  - Cannot import schemas into SAP HANA Revision 74 due to lob container reference error, a slightly different problem but it might be helpful.

Did you delete an object without using the cascade option?  If you did that, it is possible that something was left behind and the import is failing because of the reference to the deleted object.  Does the referenced object have a sql file?  If you delete that sql file does the import succeed?

You should review note 2027458  - Collective Consulting Note for HANA-Related Topics of SAP Business One, version for SAP H... in case there is solution to your problem that I missed.

Best regards,

Duncan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Private_Member_145664
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help.

I was not able to restore this database. We created this database again from scretch.

Next time I will check the Export, if there are wrong Schema properties.

The source database was upgraded from 9.0 PL01 (beta).... to 91.Pl04 perhaps the error is related to an older problem.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Private_Member_145664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the script in the note changes the finalize.SQL (renaming it), but it does not fix the renaming of the old screma:

saved_configuration.cfg:

join_index

SBODB1:ETL_S

This still contains the old SCHEMA name.

Thanks Ingo

0 Kudos

Additionally I changed all saved_configuration.cfg (6 files) to the new SCHEMA Name, but I get the same error.

Could not execute 'IMPORT "SBODB2"."*" AS BINARY FROM ...' in 978 ms 326 µs .

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: table import failed:  [30151] Object not found in the import directory;object=SBODB1:ETL_Sen

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can contact SAP Support to get the issue investigated if it still remains un-resolved.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Global Support

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure attached SAP note is related to your issue:

2051378 - Cannot import schemas into SAP HANA Revision 74 due to lob
container reference error

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Private_Member_145664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think that the problem is related to the note.

For example the file ./import/OO/OOPR/finalize.sql shows:

CREATE TRIGGER "SBODB1"."OOPR_delete_trigger" AFTER DELETE ON "SBODB1"."OOPR" REFERENCING OLD ROW CROW FOR EACH ROW

BEGIN INSERT INTO "SBODB1"."OOPR_tracking" VALUES("SBODB1".ETL_S.NEXTVAL, 'D', Current_TimeStamp, :crow."OpprId"); END

This code creted from the backup of EXPORT "SBODB2"."*" should use the SBODB2 instead.

Regards

Ingo

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please wait for further help, not familiar with HANA.