cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred objects not found for all interfaces in SPROXY ECC production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing TR importing objects from DEV ECC to PRD ECC system.When i move objects DEV ECC to QAS ECC system there is no problem in this environment. But The same TRs move to DEV ECC to PRD ECC system  I am getting problem RC=8 in STMS tcode.For All objects in SPROXY message types and Data types unable to move PRD ECC system. But other report program has been moved successfully for your reference find screen shots below.

Please do needful help

STMS:

PRD Ecc SPROXY:

QAS Ecc SPROXY:

Dear All,

I am fully confused now .When i create New TRs some objects are missing due to that referred objects are not found error getting.

Kindly look into the Old TR and New TRs objects capture from sproxy automatically .

OLD TRS:

New TR Objects:

This type happens for all interfaces.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar Nalla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

This would have been because there would be many objects that is not included in the same TR.

For this you can follow the below steps:

1. Click on the proxy that you need to transport and check the below option to capture into a new TR

2. Once captured, click on the tab 'Used Objects' in your proxy.

Check if all your objects are captured within your TR against the object list in your TR.

3. If any of the objects are not included, double click on the object and use the 'Include Objects' object for your TR.

Once included, try to release it across all your systems until PRD ECC.

This may resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Taarikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure what has been done at your end but to solve this issue for now you need to add the structure "ZEMT_EMERGYS_DNC_PROXY_MIGRATE" in separte TR and transport the same to Production first or merg all objects into single TR and then transport to Prod.

You need to find the cause why this is happening and for that you need to start looking at PI side if there were any changes made in the DATA Type (looks like any existing data type was deleted or something was changed and those changes might have moved till QA only in past and now when you are doing new changes old SAP TR objects are not there... so compair the TR with QA and Prod .) You can check the PI changes by looking at version history in PI.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can not add the structure (ZEMT_EMERGYS_DNC_PROXY_MIGRATE) TR for separate because of these are automatically capture while create of proxy generate time.The structure (ZEMT_EMERGYS_DNC_PROXY_MIGRATE) nothing but message type from PI point.From PI end nothing changes happens.These are objects only i moved to QAS system without any problems and every thing fine so after that everything fine QAS system test over successfully.

I checked nothing changes from PI end.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar Nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that's correct that the structure is nothing but message type created in PI but same can be seen in SE11 in SAP.

You can manually include any object in ECC via txn code SE10 by using Transport organizer tool and then select chose "Include object in a transport request". Take help from any ABAPer if you are not familiar with this.

We have faced similar issue and was solved in same way as explained above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Have u tried the option 're-generate proxy' in SPROXY.

You can try to re-generate the proxy and activate and then save it in a transport.

Then try to import that transport number.

Thanks,

Indrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you moved the objects from SAP PI Dev to SAP PI PRD? These are all ECC transports. Have you transported PI yet. PI needs to go first.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, First PI objects moved to PI PRD system after that ECC objects moved to PRD ECC system.

Same process in QAS environment there is no problem every thing is fine . But this type of error getting Production environment.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar Nalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would suggest reimporting the objects in SAP PI PRD and try the transport again. Also make sure that the sproxy connection is working fine etc.

If this doesnt work maybe regenerate the proxy and transport again.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I reimporting the objects PRD SAP PI.All connections working fine both side(PI and ECC systems).

Thanks& Regards,

Sridhar Nalla.