cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM EHP3 integration Opentext 10.5

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Morning, I hope that all of you are doing good.

Let me explain the scenario what am i doing. We are actually implementing SAP CRM7.0 EHP 3 and for DMS we have bought the Opentext 10.5.

At the moment i have installed the Basis & CRM Addon on our CRM system. What we would like now is to replace the existing DMS system from CRM with Opentext 10.5.

we have installed Opentext system 10.5 on seperate machine. I have been going round round on the SCN and on Opentext Forum for the answers ans also reading guides but haven't found any concrete resolution.

Kindly guide me how to perform this integration activity.

waiting for any kind of answer which is related to it. If you require any other info feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

I understand that you installed Add-on on SAP. Hope you performed the basic configuration steps to integrate OT to SAP CRM. Were you able to connectivity test? Where exactly you are failing and what are you expecting out this activity. Please let us know to respond.

Feel free to ask any question.

Thanks,

Kolusu

0 Kudos

Hi Ali ,

As I understand your scenario you already have an actite DMS a and you would like to decomission and create a new Open text DMS . If that is the case please ensure the following is done

A new content repository is defined in OAC0 for Open Text and repository is created at Open Text side and cirtificate is sent . Please test the connection as well

Then please define your document types that you would like to define in OAC2.

Then assign the document tyep and the business object and the repository in OAC3 ,

This basic configuration will enble you to store documents .

For viewing of documents you will have to create a project in J6NP and assign you business objects to that .

Please revert back for any help . Please reward points if helpful

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

On CRM side you must generate some Components and add them to the correspondent BSP, follow the steps described on the manual it Works quite smothly.

Also be aware aboyt Users consistency CRM/Opentext and the Authorization objects needed on both systems in order to Access and modify the information.

Regards,

Pedro