Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create follow up from incident to change document list is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need one help in below issue.

when we are trying to create urgent change(ZYHF) from incident(ZMIN) using create follow-up button, its showing empty list as below

We have already configured follow up document creation activities

Need your expert advice. Point will be awarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Johannnes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Batista,

sorry for the delay and thanks for the answer. I have found the reason.

In transaction in spro under SAP Solution Manager >Capabilities>ITSM>transactions>specify severals transactions>specify transaction type a process type > under process _type_add< is added, this processtype for exmple zmcr will not be shown anymore although it is customized in follow up actions in spro. But it will be shown in the fiori launchpad, when you want to create a message in ITSM. So you have to decide to create a message for more than one transaction with the webui or the fiori launchpad (7.2). I do not know if this is a bug but it seems so.

Best regards

Johannes

Johannnes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

ok this is an old issue, but the problem I have cannot be fixed with the recommendations here. I have set the breakpoints and all the docs are called (ZMCR,ZMAD) but not dispayed. Have somebody an idea additionally to the answers above? This is not a problem of blocking or activation of this transactions. Thank you very much !

Best regards

Johannes

thalesvb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A blind shot would be the main Business Transaction you are trying to create a follow up is currently on error state (i.e.: it has System Status Incorrect if I recall, most likely with some related error message on BT application log, like original question first image with "Enter Administrator" error). This exists to avoid propagate incorrect data to the new one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

please assign Auth Object UIU_COMP with full Access to your user.

In Addition make sure, as Cristoph already mentioned, that you have CRM_ORD_PR and CRM_ORD_LP with at least activity 03 (Display) and PR_TYPE ZYHF assigned to your user.

This should solve your issue,

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone please help me on above issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

first of all:

• Do you have the authorization for the transaction type ZYHF?
  • Is the transaction type ZYHF inactive or blocked?

If those are ok, it may be a problem with your business role, please log in with SOLMANPRO and check if this works.

If everything else fails, you can set a breakpoint at method GET_FOLLOWUP_PROCTYPES_BO, class CL_CRM_UIU_BT_GET_PROCTYPES and check why ZYHF is not selected.

Best Regards,

Christoph

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you performed mapping rules step?

Also make sure you have entries in DNO_CUST04 too.

Check:

1823267 - Issues with "Create Follow-up" functionality in Solution Manager Incident Management - CRM UI

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your reply.

Mapping rule for ZMIN->ZMHF is properly maintained as below

Also, i checked note: 1823267 but while downloading note its giving message as note not available

and about  DNO_CUST04 entries, could you please tell exactly which entries needed.

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Have you perfoemd the steps: "Define copying control for transaction type"?

Also check if ZMHF is maintained in DNO_CUST04 or not. If still an issue then need to check in the system itself.

Thanks

Vikram