cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP OPInt clean space.me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anybody have a clear instruction on how to clean space.me for SAP OPInt.

In order to get familiar with the tool I have created a lot of Business Scenarios and now I want to remove them from space.me and I was interested what would be the logic way in deleting/cleaning the objects? Any specific order to deleted the generated artifacts?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Stefania Rusu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefania,

the necessary steps to delete your generated artifacts are described here: .

However this will not delete these scenarios from space.me. To do so you have to delete the scenario from the metadata table using your SQL console:

DELETE FROM "SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."sap.opi.pv::SPVD_SCENARIO_METADATA" WHERE scenario_name = '<scenario_name>'

(replacing <scenario_name> with your scenario name)

Please note that this is my personal experience for which I cannot quote any official source, so I cannot take any responsibilities for this advice. Use deletions carefully.

Best regards

Claas

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Stefania,

To delete the Business Scenario, you have to goto SAP HANA Modeler perspective in HANA Studio --> Select the Business Scenario you want to delete --> right click to get the context menu and select Delete Scenario option. This would delete the business scenario, together with all related generated artifacts. This action also updates all the related tables etc.

It is NOT recommended to use SQL queries to update tables or other artifacts in the SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY schema as this would end up corrupting related references in other tables.

If your purpose is not to delete the scenario but just not make it appear in Space.me then you can update the User from HANA Studio :

1. Goto SAP HANA Modeler/Administration perspective in HANA Studio

2. Select <your user> in Security/Users

3. In the Editor, select Granted Roles tabs

4. Delete the *_OPERATOR role

5. Save the user

Next, when you login into Space.me with this user you will not see the business scenario

Regards,

Archana

Answers (0)