cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto approval of Business Rules in Information Steward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have 100+ business rules to be approved in Information Steward. The number is huge. Is there anyway I can approve all of them in one single go? Otherwise, I will have to open each rule in the Rule Editor and approve it manually. Any sdk script or anything that can be of any help to me?

Thanks Much,

Purnima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Purnima,

One of the ways you can probably do that is to highlight all the rules that you need to approve and export them if they are in one problem. Then when you import them you can select "overwrite" and "automatically approve".

If these 100 validation rules are already an extract that you are going to import then you use the same process and they all will be automatically approved.

I have not tried approving them en-masse but if you are the administrator you should be okay.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the approach I have used and it has worked well.  Just be careful with the export/import of the project.  There are a number of known issues with it.  There are a number of other threads on here that reference them.

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

IMHO this is a business process which can not be automated, got the same requirement a while ago...but did not manage to find more optimal way than clicking the Approve\reject button

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is IMHO ?

0 Kudos

IMHO = In My Honest Opinion