Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM notification from CO11N

mohameds1988
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

as per my customer requirements we need to generate a PM notification when using a specific reason of variance in the confirmation screen which refers to specific breakdown ... is this possible ?

Best Regards,

Mohamed Salah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Salah,

Not sure about PM notification but you can add QM notification in your CO11N screen which could be used for for any triggering notifications during order confirmation.

Go to your confirmation profile in OPK0 configuration and under area selection tab add quality notification with this you could able to see QM Notification details in initial screen of CO11N.

BR
KK

mohameds1988
Participant
0 Kudos

thank kumar for your fast replay .. but the main business case is to let this PM order generated automatically. if we will go through the solution of the QM notification how to convert the QM notification to a PM notification .. and can we replace the QM notification with PM notification ?

Regards,

M.Salah

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Salah,

Taking the good point reported by Kumar, I can tell you can also create your own screen enhance in the OPK0. You need Abap person.

But before to select this option, please see this information.

http://www.cprogramdevelop.com/2900658/

I hope can help you.

Regards,

Xavier

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Salah,

I am not sure whether you can convert QM Notification to PM Notification but I think under some circumstances you can change the notification type.

Refer below SAP Help links for more details Changing Notification Types - Quality Notifications (QM-QN) - SAP Library

Allowed Change of Notification Type - Notification - SAP Library

BR
KK

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

If I may 'll add some details I remember.

This conversion is for General Notification type, for example "G0" so the Notification categories must be "05" - General Notification. In QM path.

SPRO > Quality Management > Quality Notifications > Notification Creation > Notification Type > Define Notification Types

After you must specify in Allowed Change of Notification Type Which notification you can change.

SPRO > Quality Management > Quality Notifications > Notification Creation > Allowed Change of Notification Type

However I don't think in OPK0  as you propose, you can select General notification option.

Regards,

Xavier

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Xavier,

Thanks for this updates and Information.

BR
KK