Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate field in FS10N??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expertise

I am new to  Enhancement.

Problem

RFGLBALANCE-  standard program.

1)when executing FS10n and pulling the debit and credit balances for any particular gl for the yr we have selected .

2) we are drilling on the line 1 and it takes us to a GL account line item display report where we want to see the Billing Document number as a column in the report.

if that is the case then , we click on the change Layout button (colurfull boxes one) and from the rightside column just select the billing document from the list and drag it to the left side column and arrange it as on to which column we want it to get displayed and save it and we will see that layout will bring the billing doc # from now on..

But  billing doc no  is not getting populated  for not a single gl.

I explore about this and found no user-exits for the same.

But  found  BADI'S  such as FI_ITEMS_CH_DATA,  FI_ITEMS_MENUE01, FI_ITEMS_MENUE02, FI_ITEMS_MENUE03 ..

but  how to use it and where to code for the particular field which i want to be displayed in ALV.

I found one alternative solution to use BTE Creation . I am new to this as well.

I have done customizing settings but it is not reflecting .

I hope expertise understand my problem.

Please share your views regarding this scenario.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Karan

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep with FI_ITEMS_CH_DATA (for performance) but first read 984305 - Line item: Definition of special fields (T021S) (or use search tool as the process was already described in multiple threads...)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks  for the information.

Problem solved.