Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB52 Value Unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there a table and field for Value Unrestricted in mb52?

When I use F1 technical settings it shows MBEW-SALK3 but its not the same value.

I have used MARD-LABST for the unrestricted.

6 REPLIES 6

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jepoy,

Could you provide some more information about your requirement.

Why you need unrestricted Value from MB52 T-code?

Regards.

Praveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

My requirement is to create a new report with the data from  2 different t-codes and one of those is MB52 which I need to get the value of Unrestricted and Value Unrestricted of each material from mb52.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jepoy,

I would like to suggest, you use the MB52 t-code logic it self.

Since it's a Standard T-Code and it's always provide the correct information.

Try to build a logic to execute the MB52 inside your program (through COMMIT STATEMENT and RETURN ) with  based on the Material and other inputs and send the MB52 Information in Memory and read from there and arrange the same into your report.

FM : LIST_FROM_MEMORY.

Search in SCN with respect to above FM, you will get number of example, how it works.

Regards.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

I have used the LIST_FROM_MEMORY but it returns a text file.

Is there a way that I can return an internal table so that I can use different data it in my program?

Here is my reference:

call abap report and get the output as internal table | SAP Alles

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jepoy,

Yes, you have to use FM LIST_TO_ASCI, but it will return you data in list format, you have to do some string performance like split. condense etc to arrange or get the data of your respective fields from List internal table.

Based on Material and other combination.

Regards.

Praveer.

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jepoy,

MBEW stores the historical data for materials.

MB52 displays the material wise stock.

If you want to display stock quantities you can use MARD-LABST for unrestricted-use stock. But, note that there are other fields also, UMLME, INSME, EINME, SPEME, RETME, VMLAB, which needs to be considered if you are displaying overall stock quantities.