cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results screen when new field added & Reset to Default ,only one user it showing fields...

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have added 2 new fields in result screen and later i have deleted the same three fields...

Now i have created that 3 fields...configuration it is showing delted fields...i have moved these three deleted fields in to right hand side and i have clicked reset to default..now the 3 fields come properly...

now my problem is theese three fields will be available in my user id only..if another user is opened ,these three fields showing like this only.if again click reset to default then it displayed properly..So tell me what to do..any standard report or any transaction code?

could you please elaborate step by step.urgent help..

thanks & regards

kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Please run the report BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION for those users whom it's not working.

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi faisal,

if i run this report in other users ( whom it is not working in result screen )..is there any problem or deleeting any configurations are it will be effected to any other configurations...any deletions happend? i am little bit worried..please help faisal..

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Don't worry. Nothing will happen. ....It will just delete their personalizations. Go ahead.

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi faisal,

it is not effected to other configurations rite..? and it is deleted any configurations ? please help urgent..

Thanks&

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi faisal,

Now i logon to effected user id, now i exectuted report..

i have filled personalized user-given effected user - provided username..

now can i execute are any other values we need to fill?...

thanks&

kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi faisal,

please update?

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Either you can run the report by giving the TR where you saved your changes or give the user names. That's enough. Execute it.

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI faisal ,

suppose once ececuted some changes will be happend...so how to revert changes back..for reverting previouos changes i need to run report again na...please confirm..little bit worried..i never run this report..

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

You are not going to launch a missile here which will cause life loss for hundreds... ...And I believe you are doing this in development system first. The purpose of the report is to delete the personalizations and it's a cut over activity which we usually do after addition of new fields to configuration.

So first take a deep breath, relax and then execute the report.

I am not aware of some way to recover u'r deleted personalizations but which is not actually required.

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi faisal

Thanks , now i am going to execute the report.thanks for patiance help..once executed i wll update you.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Were you able to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

No yaar..iam looking in to another issue..AET search help field length forgot to given 10,now change the requirement ..we need to increase the size 40.

for this iwant to genereate getter setter methods..

in setter method - i want to set the value in set method,for for field description f4 key corresponding search table..so how to write the logic..can  you please help..once it is done next iam going to see that one only.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

I think you have another thread already open for this.

Can you please let me know what it the current status of the issue mentioned in this thread. Even after running the report you are unable to see those fields?.

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I will update you faisal..

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi faisal,

Suppose we need to release same in production system..in production system also we need to click Reset to default then there is no issue na? or any issues happend for this?

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

First check whether running the report solves your problem. If yes, you have to run it in production as well. No issues will happen.

If it's not resolving, have a look on this thread as well..

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Now iam facing the problem  in Quality System..before i have added fields in result list na...in development testing system compl categoty ,complsubcategory fields should be displayed in properly...correct way..

now in quality system compl category value is displayed to complaint subcategory place.

and complaint subcategory value displayed to compl category...in quality system only it will be happend...and qulity system i have again click on reset to default..

and quality system personalization ever time the width shoudl be changed...iam not rurn the report till now...because iam little bit worried..can you please help in this.

standard search field