cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Details-IT0009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My clients want to have IFSC code in IT0009-bank details.Accordingly Abaper's enhanced the screen and added the field.TR is transported from Dev client and its visible in new client.My queries are

1/ When i click on create in IT9 in testing client,it is showing error saying ' Feature P0009 is not yet activated '.Im not able understand why this error has come because it is working fine with Dev client even without activation.

2/  If i want to activate the feature it..what will be the return value.Because country-40 is not existing and i need to add it.

3/ TR is transported successfully,but the payment methods are not visible at all.

Pls guide

Thank u

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which screen you are using for IT0009 check it accordingly you can map it instead of enhancing the screen you could have use any other field as IFSC Code b changing the name of the field which is not being used.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i agree to what u say.But enhancement is already done.But as i said im getting the feature error.

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay which screen you are using i.e screen number of IT0009 click on system click on status check the scree number over there.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Screen number is 2000.

Regards

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once execute this program "RPUMKG00" by passing feature name and type of activation then check whether it is working or not.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I did it.It did not work.Same message its showing

thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then maintain table V_T588M with variable key as 40 and alternative screen number as 2000 then maintain feature with country grouping 40 and return value as 40 then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further more check with technical consultant which screen is enhanced and whether objects are generated or not if not ask him to generate all the objects.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Can you comment the enhancement and check whether it is working fine in the target system, to make sure that the problem is due to enhancement.

2.Check any other TR is missed out during transport

Revert back even if you are facing the error.

With Regards,

Giriesh M