cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in creating target xml access tags in multi mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a IDoc to JDBC scenario. In the receiver side I have to insert/ update the 2 tables. In the mapping few IDoc fields are mapped with few target fields of the receiver. Most of the target tags of both the tables are not mapped. When I try to test the mapping with sample data, target XML structure is generated with only the mapped field, and not for the other unmapped fields. Due to this the adapter engine throws the error that the target access tags are missing. When I use the same mapping to update single table, complete target structure is created even though the target tags are empty. I want to have target empty tags created even in multi mapping. Please help.

Regards,

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishanth,

Make the statement as 0..1 and statement1 as 0..1. Try with this. Do the mapping based on the condition to create this both statement tags. Use the condition based on the field which you want to send the data to a table.

Please check the below link to create mapping.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nishant,

Please maps all other field with map with default function and put the value as empty . It will generate all your tags with.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

These target fields are not mapped at all. When the data is dumped in the database, it is required that these tags generate in the target structure even if they are not mapped to any source fields. If I map these fields with blanck constant, I can only insert the table and will not be able to update it, since the empty values will get updated in the table.

Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nishant,

Please make the target fields as optional  ( 0 to 1 or 0 to unbound ) as per your requirement . I think you have created them as mandatory.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Target fields are 0 to unbounded. The target structure should appear similar to the database structure. Otherwise the adapter throws an error.