cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Publish SAP Design Studio dashboard to BI Platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am unable to publish on BI Platform from SAP Design Studio 1.3 and getting the below error. I am able to execute locally but not on BI Platform.

1. Open Design Studio
  2. Application - > Desktop Browser
  3. Drag and drop a Bar Chart
  4. Execute Locally
  5. It execute successfully without any issue
  6. Repeat the steps a-c and Execute on BI Platform throws the following error.

Version:

SAP Design Studio 1.3

SAP BIP level is 4.1 SP3 Patch1

Unknown Error

While processing the current request, an exception occurred which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

Log ID:12fe7e64-3089-429d-840f-362ca900be72

Unable to process request. Contact your system administrator.
To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page

We are sorry for the inconvenience

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you upload application to the BI Platform?

See tutorial at

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy. I have tried it and it was throwing error. We have created an SAP Ticket and the issue was resolved.

According to SAP Note : 1894504, the Analysis Application Service was not available under the Analysis APS in the BO Server. It has been added and it resolved the issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

neran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are facing a similar problem:

The solution I received is to upload the BI backend versión, because is a technical requirment for the BO Design Studio.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Karen - regarding the Mobile BI app, have you installed the latest release available from Apple on Monday, January 5 - see SAP BusinessObjects Mobile on the App Store on iTunes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Restarting APS Service in our case it worked few times .

Usually it is required after any modification to Design Studio is done at server level .

Like installation of custom component on server .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil - I have restarted the services. But it did not resolve the issue. Thanks Anyways.

former_member197751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvan,

Did u installed SAP Design Studio Addon in BO server. You have to install Design Studio Sever addon.

Are you using any third party Components. You have to install third party components both in client  and as well as in Server.

Thanks and Regards

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sateesh. I have not installed any 3rd party component.