cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM report 'Edit report' disabled( Need a clarification)

venkata_singanamala2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am aware of EPM report 'Edit report' disabled  issue  and subsequent process based on SDN form replies including SAP support person postings.

Current situation:

I have a situation where most of the reports were customized in  Excel Work Books with muliple sheets/reports . The sheets/Reports were created based based on EPM functions and Excel Formulas. All  customized "reports were not used EPM Context menu" for your information

All customized reports  'Edit report'  options were disabled

My Question:

From above scenatio  is also part of  on going Report Edit diabled issue? or it is standard BPC functionality that  Report Edit option disabled when reports were created based on EPM formulas and Excel formulas?

Appreciate your time and advice

Thanks

V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singanamala,

If you didn't create the report using the new report button then the edit report will be disabled.

Report you've created is a static report and not a dynamic EPM report.

Andy

venkata_singanamala2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy/Bhagyesh

Thanks for your replies.

Andy

Yes our reports were created static based rather Dynamic reports. Just want to conform that when a report is created  on static basis, there wont be Edit Report button enable unless used dynamic version  i.e Create a report with report buttom from EPM Add-in/Excel

Thanks in advance

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, your statement is true.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhagyesh_ravange
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello V Singanamala,

What do you mean by "reports were not used EPM Context menu". Also, could you attach screen shot of your Template?

Regards

Bhagyesh Ravange