cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI for CRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We recently completed a pilot of SAP FIORI for CRM, wherein we demoed My Accounts, Appointments, Leads, Opportunities, etc.  The demo was well received, but we have one business requirement that needs further investigating.  Currently we utilize SAP DQM to conduct address validation and duplicate checks when creating a Corporate Account on CRM_UI. 

The question we have is, can SAP DQM be integrated with FIORI so that when a corporate account is created, the address validation & duplicate check functionality execute?

Regards,

Jose Garcia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Both address validation and duplicate check should be in CRM backend function. Fiori frontend UI can not check those.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

You are correct, the functionality occurs between the backend CRM/DQM system; maybe I didn't ask the question correctly. 

Here's what I'm facing: when creating a new customer, and for this example lets say the address is incorrect, currently CRM prompts the user that an error has occurred.  For example, I will attempt to create an erroneous account via CRM_UI, where the "House #" is omitted, shown in the next two screeshots:

Here is the message from DQM/CRM, asking me to select a valid House Number from its database:

In FIORI, when I execute the same exact test, I not only do not get the popup, but the erroneous account gets generated, as shown in the 2 screenshots below:

Successfully generated account:

We would like to have the same Address validation functionality occur in FIORI, as it does in our current CRM UI environment.

Regards,

Jose

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

You can extend standard apps.

For example;

• Adding extra check logic in the OData method
  • Adding frontend check logic by JavaScript

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Anybody has any answer for this question?

We are implementing Fiori and would like to know how to integrate with existing DQM  for address validation?

Thank you

Lahcen

Former Member
0 Kudos

No definitive answer yet; only that it's technically possible, as per Masayaki.  We've completed our last FIORI-CRM project, Leads to Opportunities, and we will be circling-back to this issue later this year.  If you fine a definitive solution, please share with the community.

Regards,

Jose

Answers (0)