cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control Issue F2->RA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a typical problem, whenever i am trying to create Returns(RA) with reference to Billing(F2) all items are not copying, only one item is copying. if i go back and do again it is not at all copying single item, if use the transation VA01 and give the ref doc no and select another item it is copying that item but it ignoring rest items. i checked all the possibility and implemented one OSS notes#898869 also, but the problem still exist. please advise how to proceed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RA is a repair order with invoicing based on resources (DIP processor) because determines item category IRRA.

In this kind of biz flow the invoices are created based on the services order using tcode DP90 that creattes a debit memo.

This is the reason why you cannot bill this kind of order !

You can use RAS or item cayegory IRPA to make forfait billing in repair process.

Pls. reward points if helpful

Roberto

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Arun,

I have checked that no copying controls maintain betwen F2-RA,

u might have maintained it on ur own.

if yes,

chek the complete ref in copycontrols, VTaf,

Complete reference indicator

Indicates whether the system copies the source document completely.

Procedure

If you mark the field, the system copies the source document into the target document completely. The system also copies the complete reference indicator. You cannot change the indicator in the target document.

Example

You mark a quotation for complete reference and you then copy the quotation into a sales order. Later, if you try to change an order quantity or to delete an item, the system sends a message.

I think need more info regarding ur issue to help u out.

*Hope it adds info, still u cant let me know.