Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying the Fields in horizontal in Smartform

yarnagula_sudhir
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Smartform, I would like to print the database table fields in an horizontal way as shown below.

Though i search in sdn, i didnt found the exact solution. Kindly let me know the solution.

With Regards,

Sudhir.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir,

I hope using Loop and template structure, we can create the above format. Kindly check the same.

Loop will contain the values from database table. Create a template inside the loop with two rows and map the text field to the appropriate column.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

3 REPLIES 3

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir,

your requirement is different to others.

If horizontal tabs are fixed means you can archive by using loop and do statements.

i = 4.

j = 0.

loop ur internal table.

do i times.

temp_tab-field1 = wa_ur_tab-field1.

2= ...

j = j+1.

if j = i.

append temp_tab to it_fin.

endif.

enddo.

endloop.

like this you can try , there are many ways let people also give there suggestions .

based on results you pick best one..

Regards,

Krishna

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir,

I hope using Loop and template structure, we can create the above format. Kindly check the same.

Loop will contain the values from database table. Create a template inside the loop with two rows and map the text field to the appropriate column.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

rosenberg_eitan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at

In the program y_r_eitan_test_31_03 the number of horizontal value is not known in advance .

The number of columns printed on each page is fix .

Regards.