Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

me59n - all PR not converted even if one PR is errored

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All experts

We have observed an issue where the PR to PO conversion batch job does not convert all the PRs belonging to one vendor/ POrg/ P.Gr combination even if only one PR is not complete/ error.

I already checked the settings on ME59n screen as below:

1. omit faulty lines: the checkbox is already checked

2. New PO screen has only "per company code" checkbox checked

Can you please advice?

Thanks

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See OSS note 1433446 - ME59N - Omit faulty items work incorrectly with error 06 076

it corrects a bug with the "omit faulty items" setting

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Thanks for your response. I checked the OSS note but this was not the error in my case. We are having an AFS implementation and the error was related to purchase grid i.e. "size X not maintained for the material".

The issue was that even though theere is only one material having this issue, the PO will not get created for all the material that are supposed to be combined based on P.Org, PGrp.

The issue has resolved by itself. As of now, only the error material is not getting converted to PO. Strange but True.

Thanks for all your help.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have the particular PO number, then run ME59N foreground and check the error details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the detailed log ? What does the error say. Is the error same for all the PR as the case with the actual PR which is not complete/error ?

Regards,

Kishan