cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivation on COPA - giving error KI235 in the TPO process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have deactivated COPA and while testing we discovered that all our processes where the GL account is also a cost element is looking for a cost object.

For inventory movements, I am using OKB9 to default the cost center .

However, In third party order scenario, when COPA was active we used the prof Seg as the cost object and then the profit center for the delivery,invoices etc was fetched from the Material master ( MARC).

If I default the value in OKB9  for COGS all the sales for a company code will get the default value even if the PC is different for different sales org .

Is there a way we can use the Sales order line item as the cost object now that PS is not there?

This is a hard core business requirement that the Profit center for each TPO sales should be derived from the MARC as you can then look into revenue and cogs by sales org.

Thanks!

Smriti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

Please check if you can use OKC9 substitution to fulfill you requirement. I am not sure how you deactivated COPA but SAP doesn't recommend this in the middle of financial year. Now if PA is missing as the default account assignment, you may use OKC9 to substitute sales order item.

Regards,

Abhisek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Abhishek. We are in 4.6C and run AFS so substitution did not work. However, we modified the code in the FM  /AFS/MRP_BANF_3RD_PARTY_DBA  in the program LJ3AMU52- AFS - Update function for third party documents - prepare .