cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM Access Request workflow not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I am in the process of configuring EAM Access request automation and completed below steps.  Able to submit the request but it always goes to Default path instead EAMPATH per BRF Plus rule. Any insight?

1. Created BRF Plus rule id , added decisioin table with single entry reqtype ==006 ( indeed needs to add another line for all other types) , result = EAMPATH. Saved and activated the brf application and decision table ( all are green).

2. Added the new rule id in the step 2 , also added the new rule id in the global processor. 

3. Added new Path EAMPATH with one stage

001ZFFOWNERFF Owner ApprovalGRAC_SPM_OWNER
Any One Approver

4. Added the route with new rule id with new path EAMPATH

5. Generated the workflow without any eror.

While submitting the new request for FF access, it always goes to Default path instead of EAMPATH custom path., Any thought?

Thanks and regards

Rangs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you please go thru the following document and check your brf+ rule again.

The MSMP workflow seems alright, and you already confirmed that you've generated it.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/GRC/BRF+plus+Flate+Rule+-+GRC+Integration

Kind regards,

NJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganathan,

can you please show the first screen of the MSMP workflow where you can see and select the User access request application?

I want to see the initiator that is showing there..

cheers,

NJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NJ

Here you go.  I have listed all screenshots in the discussion, please scrol up for more screenshots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rangnathan,

Please share your BRF+ decision table, Rule Results maintained under your initiator rule and Route Mapping screenshots.

This will help to assist you better.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu

Listed below MSMP screen and BRF plus screen.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganathan,

Please check the screenshot below and share check whether you have Rule IDs properly maintained and share screenshot if you are still facing any issue.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu

Yes BRF function id maintained in the rule, see below screenshots of MSMP -Rule and BRF Plus function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu , see below BRF Plus screen, above one shows for the decision table but beLow one for the function and same id maintained in the rule with 'EAMPATH'.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganathan,

Delete the default path route mapping from Maintain Route Mapping screen and then SAVE/SIMULATE your MSMP workflow and activate and check.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu

I did and created a request but still it routed through GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT. see below msmp path screen and monitor screen.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganathan,

Can you go through Tcode GRFNMW_GEN_VERSION and generate the latest version?

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu

I did before you ask and didn't see any error.  I only see the the table GRFNMWCNGLBESR doesn't have any data ( escape path) which Ididn't configure yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganathan,

kindly check the following things.

BRF+ function activated

BRF+ Application activated

Rule ID added to the MSMP workflow

Rule ID mapped to AC applications in Customizing

Generate MSMP workflow.

to help troubleshoot, take a look at the SLG1 log to see what is happening on the background when the request is created, or another option is to activate the debug log using the transaction GRFNMW_DEBUG, and post the results on this thread.

Good luck.

NJ