EAM Access Request workflow not working
I am in the process of configuring EAM Access request automation and completed below steps. Able to submit the request but it always goes to Default path instead EAMPATH per BRF Plus rule. Any insight?
1. Created BRF Plus rule id , added decisioin table with single entry reqtype ==006 ( indeed needs to add another line for all other types) , result = EAMPATH. Saved and activated the brf application and decision table ( all are green).
2. Added the new rule id in the step 2 , also added the new rule id in the global processor.
3. Added new Path EAMPATH with one stage
|001||ZFFOWNER||FF Owner Approval||GRAC_SPM_OWNER|
4. Added the route with new rule id with new path EAMPATH
5. Generated the workflow without any eror.
While submitting the new request for FF access, it always goes to Default path instead of EAMPATH custom path., Any thought?
Thanks and regards