Documentation for COPY Operator
I've a couple of questions regarding the COPY operator.
1. What is the difference between using the parameter SOURCE_KFID and PRE_SOURCE_KFID?
2. Can there be only one SOURCE_KFID for multiple TARGET_KFIDs? In other words, if KF-TEST has to be copied to KF-TEST1 and KF_TEST2, what is the most optimal method to do that?
Is there any documentation for configuring the COPY operator?
Thanks in advance,
Like the Copy operator, the Advanced Simulation (ADVSIM) operator can copy key figure values from source key figures to target key figures; however, the ADVSIM operator is invoked during simulation, where it manipulates data in the planning session independently of saving the data.
The ADVSIM operator supports disaggregation based on calculated key figures as follows:.
- Pre-Copy: Copies configured source key figure values to target key figure values before disaggregation
- Post-Copy: Copies configured source key figures to target key figures after disaggregation
- Disaggregation Key Figures: Whenever a change is made to a key figure defined as a disaggregation key figure, the Advanced Simulation operator is triggered.
Post_SOURCE_KFIDs are used in Post -Copy operation.
Note that we are updating the help doc and will be released soon.
What is your use case to use ADVSIM?